Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannagliss? "Pot Drops" *MUST READ*

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Chronik-Judge, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Am I supposed to lick it off of my gf's pussy?

2. the chemistry behind "cannagliss" is very sound :cool:

I think I'll try it out with an eigth and post results- see you in 6 weeks

Sidenote: 90% thc absorbtion means less waste thc in blood + urine, so you'd have less to worry a out as far as drug testing.

3. Have you read the report of the guy who was able to inject pure THC through an IV? (He obv had to do more shit after the isomerization) Ridiculous.

4. This seems like a really bad idea unless you could be sure that 100% THC. But how could you be sure?

5. No I agree it's a complete hospital/death wish for 99.99% of people. But the guy who did it knew full well what he was doing with the chemistry and IV injection. I personally would never touch needles.

6. Haha yeah, IV thc is definitely overkill. I think making cannagliss is the most effort I'd put into my marijuana.

I wonder if cannagliss can be stored in blotter paper - lsd style

7. I make it. It works. I use it to make gummi bears!!! You can eat gummi bears ANYWHERES. I passed out for four hours after 2 gummis... One's good. Use a dropper full under the tongue. I put it in my dark silver nitrate bottle with a dropper top. Keep it in my purse.

8. I'd like to add that when you ingest decarboxylated MJ it goes through your digestive system (that's why it takes longer) and it is filtered through your liver. Your liver takes the Delta 9 THC that's in MJ when you smoke it (goes through your blood to your brain, instant high) when it is filtered through your liver, it converts it into 11-Hydroxy THC, which is more potent and lasts much longer.

9. Sounds like a typical glycerin tincture. I prefer alcohol tincture.

Too each their own I guess.

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1