Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Does anyone know the cause of New/top leaves going yellow ? I'm stuck between iron and sulfur deficiency not sure which exactly though my plants are about 4weeks old and quite small.

If someone does have an idea/answer would be appreciated if you could find me an (Organic) way to deal with this.
    (its like going yellow from inside out top/new leaves are all yellow and slightly green at the end/tips

Thanks

2. 024.JPG

Hey guys,
    I've been looking at your site for a while now and have alawys loved learning new things. Right now however I am having a problem that I can seem to diagnose no matter how much research I do.
    Some of my leaves have taken on a light green waxy color. I think it may be over watering but I'm not sure.
    I jsut recently started a new regimin of spraying my homemade pest control more regularly, combined with weekly foliary sprays. I had also added in a regular spray of water once a week.
    This is why I think it may just be overwatering and I should cut back on the amount I spray when I spray but also cut down ont he frequency.
    But just to be sure, I wanted to see what you all thought about my leaves. My camera doesn't take good pics in my room, the freq of the light causes lines in my phone. So I took one good leaf and one fo the leaves in question.
    thank you in advance for any and all help you are able to give [​IMG]
    027.JPG

3. Check ph, looks like over watering and calcium deficiency IMO could be wrong

4. i thought that too. I made sure the ph of water before adding nutrients was correct, even tho the guy who showed me how to do this said that the nutrients would balance the ph of the water. I'm doing everything the same, this is the 5th crop i've done and never had this problem before.
    I made sure the ph of the water before nutes was correct to hopefully ensure calcium uptake. should i check after adding nutes and check the runoff?
    I've reduced the amount of spray I put on and now I'm going to reduce the frequency of which I spray for bugs. And also reduce amount I spray for foliary.
    thank you for quick response, that is along the lines I was thinking too. Makes me think I might know a little about what I'm doing :D
    Would water that wasn't dechlorinated before adding nutrients do this? I get my water ready and let it sit for a week to try to naturally get it to dechlorinate

5. Hi. I have a vegetative seedling its already well established in soil. There has been some yellow spotting developing on the leaves. Its veg growth is not stunted its growing fine. Im just not sure what the yellowing means. Its on a couple of leafs.
    Hi. I have a vegetative seedling its already well established in soil. There has been some yellow spotting developing on the leaves. Its veg growth is not stunted its growing fine. Im just not sure what the yellowing means. Its on a couple of leafs.

Attached Files:

6. Bump please

7. Lux, and Juz, It's your ph! Juz, you don't have any bugs anywhere??? If not ph is locking out

8. hi. anyone knows whats the reaon of the bottom yellowing leaves. please advice me if you know whats the reason of the yellowing. is it maganesium def . day 56 autoflowering . uploadfromtaptalk1435767432073.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1435767437500.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1435767447482.jpg

9. Hey guys. I posted this a few hours ago but the post was blank even after editing.

So the tips of leaves and serrations are showing what I believe to be Nute burn. I have never fed these girls, so if it's nute burn chalk it up to FFOF being too hot.

Anyhow, could you guys confirm my diagnosis of nute burn? Also, what if anything should I do?
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. keep in mind if your hydro/dwc or soilless you want 5.5 to 6.1. Soil you want 6.2-6.8
    If you see bugs spray once every 4-5 days until you dont see any more bugs. What are you spraying with? Are you spraying the canopy? Or just the under side of the leaf. You might be burning your plants if your spraying the top of the leaf. If so, you could 1. Spray ONLY under side of leaves, or 2. try spraying at night, you can use green lights to work at night.

11. #16752 Antwan, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    Didnt mean to post it

12. I havent done auto yet, but it looks like calcium deficiency on higher parts of plant, lower looks like nitrogen or zinc deficiency

Nitrogen deficiency can cause a zinc deficiency!

Plants close to being done with flowering will eat up all the nitrogen in the soil, and show nitrogen deficiencies. Naturally

13. That's normal.

14. Hey guys just wondering what this white stuff was ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435778718.871677.jpg
    I can assure you it's not bird poop either

15. could be mold, and could be hard water buildup if you water with tap water

16. my girls leaves are yellowing and browning and i have no idea why.. i'm not sure what kind of soil shes in because she was just given to me by someone..been doing nothing but watering her when needed. i probably should have asked sooner but i didn't. anyway here she is. any thoughts?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435780059.157977.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435780077.538924.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435780575.315456.jpg

17. Looks alil hungry to me the older fans going first post more info on nites n schedule

18. U need to feed that lady asap

19. As you can see at the top of both pictures that is the top of my growspace, prolly got a foot left of height I can grow, should I go ahead and throw it into flower now since it will grow a little more? And what kind of lights that are easy to find (like at walmart) that I can use? I'm just running 3 100w daylight flouros, not much I know but what could I use?

Attached Files: