Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Hahaha holy fuck, that seems so sketchy

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Yea a lot of people would throw it away. Some would make edibles. Some would just smoke. I've never harvested anything with PM but if I was in a pinch I'm not sure what I would do. Definitely do you research and see what you options are. Jeorge cervantes been around a long time tho I don't think he would put anyone in harms way.

3. Yeah I've watched quite a few of his videos, he seems like he knows his shit haha and I don't know what I'd do with em either...

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. Potassium bicarbonate is supposed to be harvest safe and good for PM as well but I'm pretty sure that's the active ingredient in green cure.

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422610517.582827.jpg comments welcome what do you guys think

You can't see me!!! Oh wait I can't see you.....

6. #14126 WAswotty, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    Hey my plants are sick??, this is my first grow outdoors, total newbie!! from seed in potting mix, we've had really high temp 35,36,37,38 degrees an the same for the next week I'd say, they got hit hard Monday with 38 degrees an they fried, tried putting in the shade but they don't like that either now looks like I have deficiency??? How can I recover these girls an keep them happy.

They went from 2 weeks flower looking really good ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422619252.978490.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422619278.813921.jpg to 3 weeks yesterday!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422619343.874442.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422619360.460848.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422619385.812743.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422619420.071124.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422619505.582711.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422619520.534755.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422619545.430626.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422619559.727909.jpg any help would be good!!

Keep tokin!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. As long as he's making $, he don't care who gets hurt. IMHO. Smoking PM spores can really put the hurt on some people.

8. Recently the tips of the leaves of my plant have been turning a slight yellow. But last night the leaves started to look like they were dying.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422653377.131479.jpg
    I don't think the plant is doing too well, any ideas? );

9. I'm new here. I'm a commercial legal grower and just ran into this problem in the veggie stage. Strains are Blueberry and Lemon Kush ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422661766.947831.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422661792.720446.jpg

10. We need some more info.
    What type of soil are they in?
    What type of nutes?
    PH?

On a side note what the hell is the white spots all over the plants in the second picture?

11. Most experts here will immediately say over or under water. I learned a long time ago to give more info than just a pic. Soil water schedule etc.

12. 1422663630781.jpg

are these streaks from pests? Looks like there's little entrance and exit holes where something might have chewed it's way into the leaf

13. "We need some more info.
    What type of soil are they in?
    What type of nutes?
    PH?

On a side note what the hell is the white spots all over the plants in the second picture?"

In reply, we use coco coir Soil. We use micro, bloom, grow, kangaroots, armor SI, yucca, koolbloom, sugar, flourilicious for nutes. PH is 5.8/5.9

The white spots I believe you're looking at are the benemites or persimmilus that we spread on the leaves

14. Big Juice, that looks like a larvae that actually crawls inside the leaf that you can kill by simply squishing them with your fingers

15. Hello, I am currently having a red stem issue only on the tops facing the light and a yellowing issue but mostly a very light green threw out the top of the plant it is scroged and is working from the inner area of the screen out toward the edge. It is uniform and not affecting larger older fan leaves mostly close to my buds. It is almost 5 weeks into flower and I'm growing in happy frog soil with Fox farms nutrients. I added some beasties blooms to increase phosphorus and then I tried getting my ph worked down it's currently at 7.5-8 and nutrients are around 1100-1200 I really want to think it's salt build up from the ph down. I have to add a lot due to my ph being at 11 from the tap during the winter. How do they look to you folks no other issues just the yellowing and redish stems.
    I will also add that it may be a little water logged in a large 18 galon tub even with a lot of drain holes. I just don't know what else it could be I'm using 1600watts total and It isn't showing light stress but I'm just really confused.

Attached Files:

16. ==============
    yep lookin like some sort of leaf miner bug  .best way to get rid of them is squash them in the leaf leaves when you find them ,remove any dead leaves ,from the plants and clean up around the plants.........peace,mac.

17. #14137 rpg56iYg, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    Hi, I'm trying to bloom clones of clones in a "sea of green" situation.  Last month 2 of 3 plants wilted and died in the 5th week of blooming.  Now I've got one in there that is wilting and doing the same thing also in the 5th week of bloom. it was only one branch so I top fed the last 2 days thinking maybe the roots are not getting down to the moisture but apparently that's not it because the plant is dying today. I attached a picture.  Any ideas about what is wrong? Could this be why clones of clones don't work for sea of green?  Or maybe it's just the strain is weak?

I grow in a gorilla grow tent with autopots under sodium lights with advanced nutrients.  I had to take the bubbler out of the nute tanks to control the growth in the tanks..I'm new to advanced nutes..  I'm thinking it's overwatered with lack of O2 but it's kind of ironic that ALL the clones of clones are doing this. Not the clone of the original. The new vegies have bubblers underneath them so I guess I'll just try again and see if the next one wilts in the 3-5th week of bloom since there doesn't appear to be any other answers here.

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
  18. #14138 Ironic Moe, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    Hello fellow growers
    Any idea what is going on here ???
    It was over fed and i flushed it like 2 times then transplanted it.
    It was recovering and waited till the soil got dry
    However
    Yesterday i gave it water with molasses only with no nutes and it got worse... In a matter of hours a huge necrosis appeared on a new leaf
    So please any help would be appreciated
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422803120.306035.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422803170.695337.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422803234.078757.jpg

19. #14139 atticflowers, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    Anyone have an idea whats up? Though my plant had root rot so i went an got SOS while the plant was flushing for 2 days on jus PHed water added the SOS and fulvex let it run for another 2 days then i added the nutes back in the res AN (advance nutes) let it run for 24hrs an today my PH went down to 5.0 the nutes went from 305ppm down to 250ppm, room temp is 72deg. humidity is around 30%. I also changed the bulb in my fixture i have a MH/HPS set up from apollo an i used it for about 1 year now so my guess is the bulb it came with is done thats the reason for change to an xtrasun MH sky blue bulb 7200k. Well anyway this is what my DWC experament looks like. image.jpg
    This is how she was before i changed anything. image.jpg
    Any help would be much apreciated!

20. Hey friends! This little girl here is only 2 days into the grow box I built but I germinated a few days ago.... The seed is still attached and the itty bitty leaf its on looks kinda frumpy/frayed. Is this normal? Should the seed have fallen off already and will that frayed look go away and look healthy once the seed pops off? First grow so I have no idea if this is ok or not.
    Hey friends! This little girl here is only 2 days into the grow box I built but I germinated a few days ago.... The seed is still attached and the itty bitty leaf its on looks kinda frumpy/frayed. Is this normal? Should the seed have fallen off already and will that frayed look go away and look healthy once the seed pops off? First grow so I have no idea if this is ok or not.
    Hey friends! This little girl here is only 2 days into the grow box I built but I germinated a few days ago.... The seed is still attached and the itty bitty leaf its on looks kinda frumpy/frayed. Is this normal? Should the seed have fallen off already and will that frayed look go away and look healthy once the seed pops off? First grow so I have no idea if this is ok or not.

Attached Files: