Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Your plants look beautiful! :D Congratulations

2. Thanks for the advice! Pokesmot suggested K lockout. Either way, I flushed her soil the other day and I am switching her to organic soil in about a week. she will be much happier :)
    Appreciate your help as always! Thanks man :)

3. ----------------
    yep it may well be k lock out ,,thats the only trouble with pictures ,,really you need to see the plant in the flesh so to speak ,,,,,,but like i said try that 'how to grow marijuana' site i find it very helpful ,,its got pics of every deficiency plus pics of insect attacks etc,,,i am not saying you wont got answers here because we got some good knowledgable people here ,but that site is pretty good and easy to use imo...mac.

Thank you both for your reassurances! I have spent soooo much time taking care of these plants, every little thing sends me into a panic lol! I was told Northern Lights is a 45 day strain (which I'll be at tomorrow), but from my research most people growing this strain push it up to about 8 weeks, and obviously it's not ready now, from all the new white hairs that keep sprouting up. Should I water with straight water from here on out? And should I add molasses also? Have a strong feeling that I might end up havesting on New Years! What a way to start out the New Year! I'll make sure to pick a few buds off around Xmas to have a sample for the New Year. I have literally been smoking dirt regs for the whole grow...so you can see how that would be a GREAT NEW YEAR! Thanks again!

5. #13645 rain dancer, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    ^ dont add N.

Let it finish, its consuming carbs from the extra sugar leaves as it fattens up at the end. This is normal. If it was a 10-12 week strain id say feed N, but not 2 weeks out.
    ~ poke

6. What's up everyone. Has anyone seen this before. Tried to look it up w/ no luck. It's like a yellow dust on my fan leaves. I touched it but it doesn't really come off ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419212917.036001.jpg

Sent from my iPeezy
    So much blue cheeze I don't fuck with ranch no more

7. Your plant is definitely heat stressed. The cupping of the leaves is a tell tale sign. As for the yellowing you plant is losing moisture faster than it can take in. Move your lights, lower your temps and she'll me alright.

8. ----------------
    right again pokeman ,i didnt realize his plant only had 2 weeks to go,,,,molasses in the week before you give water is ok,,,just plain in the last week ,,,,,mac 

9. Need help woke up this morning around 8 plant was looking fine then around 12 looked at it again what could it be

Attached Files:

10. #13650 gotbluntz, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    Strain bubblegummer female seeds

400 watt hps/mh 2 foot t5 6500k

Medium coco coir and perlite

Water ph to 5.8 run off varies 6.5-7.3

Temps light on 72-77 hunidity 25-40%
    Lights off 66-72 hunidity 50%

Nutes: dyna gro+ cal mag

Fed once from some advice of a inhert coir medium which I knew it was obviously I fed to strong? I may have transplanted to early but upon the transplant my whole half gal container was roots roots and more roots wrapping around holding the whole ball of dry coir together tranaplant was about a week ago they bounced back and where thriving, I flushed then the next day after the nute feed which was about week ago as well, the burn didn't progress much after the initial shock but I have noticed still some burn not all on new growth but recent or old, they were fine last night now there a little droopy, I'm assuming maybe it from the flysh a few days ago I don't know, if I missed anything please remind me sorry tent was a little warm today but either then that I'm at a little lose probably just developing more roots outta the 6-8 holes for drainage I see fat white thick roots almoat coming out on some ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419277063.260709.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419277074.860354.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419277087.044038.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419277097.715511.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Over watering?

Attached Files:

12. Day 38 of veg. I'm seeing these spots pop up on a few of my babies. Any idea what this is? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419305673.048715.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419305697.095786.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419305708.951345.jpg

13. #13653 mactheman, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    it looks llike wind burn from the fan ,,nothing serious ,what ever it was it only affected one leaf ,the damage looks old. it could have been pH but as its on the older leaves its sorted it self out,,mac

14. #13654 mactheman, Dec 23, 2014
    from the picture looks like under watering the soil looks really dry under the netting,could be heat as well,,mac

15. #13656 californian9195, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    What is goin on with this plant? Slow new growth thats small, some leaves seem like they are just deteriorating but theres no pests, some are canoing up some are clawing under there real dark leaves and some real pale ones, Bonsai mum, durban poison. Copper def? Nitrogen tox? Over watering? So stumped
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419349703.285374.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419349748.016427.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419349774.168192.jpg

17. #13658 clarebearr, Dec 23, 2014
    Overwatering, imo.

Edit: Before you water your plant, try taking your finger and poking it down into the soil about 1" and if it's dry all the way down you can water again. That's how I do it!

18. #13659 MaryBigBud, Dec 23, 2014
    Thanks for that. I was starting to freak out. I have a Couple plants in day 42 from seed and I still don't see any signs of sex. Do you know when that may happen? I don't want to put them in bloom until I know their sex. Is that the wrong approach? Their a foot and a half tall.

19. ---------------------
     it should be showing pre flowers at a leaf joint or by a leaf joint by now,,,but at 42 days it can be put in to flower right now if you like ,if its indica it will  up to double its size,,,,,for a sativa  it willl treble its size or more,,,,,,,,hybrid any thing between double or treble is size,,,mac