Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Hey I have a problem my plant was in flower about 3 weeks and then I forgot about it for a day while I was staying in a friends and I came back and it looked grand that was a week ago now it's reverting back to veg ever since what can I do to help it? It's been kept on 12/12 but was on for an extra few hours when I was out by mistake and advice would be great:)

My first official grow all advice welcome:) http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1335682-my-first-official-grow.html

2. #12982 mactheman, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    ------------#for the gnats flying around sticky yellow traps are what you need just hang them up around the plants ,,give the plant a shake to get the gnats moving any luck the sticky ttraps will get them,,,,,,,ho yea over watering can cause the wrinkling on the leaves as well ,,but all in all your plants will look better soon ,,so easy on the feed and water ,,,dont try and rush things ,,luck,,,mac

3. -------------------
    no way should a plant revert back into veg after just one day and its been on 12/12 the whole time,,,it takes a bit of time to revert ...but if it really has started to veg again try 13 hours dark and 11 light,,,,just to see if the plant goes back t flowering,,,,mac.

4. sorry about the other post just read your reply to the other man about wrinkling leafs but about my reverting plant I made a few mistakes on with the light times but I've been giving it more dark than light now for a day but if it fully reverts back would it turn hermi?

My first official grow all advice welcome:) http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1335682-my-first-official-grow.html

5. Hi guy's and girls, wondered if anyone could shed any light for me,

Today on of my babies in late flower has had the buds start to turn dead straggely, they seem to have lost some density and weight. I'm literally waiting for some Amber trichs, think I started flushing too early because it's been nearly three weeks now since I started and I haven't watered for four days.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #12987 mactheman, Nov 1, 2014
    no it wouldnt turn hermie unless it had hermie traits ,,,,so it should be ok... mac

7. ---------------------- hi there you said your plant was flowering ive got to ask you Why its in flowerin for 3 weeks its very small to put in to flower i;d keep the plant in veg till it gets bigger and then put it into flower ,...mac

8. no lol the small one is critical super silver haze I won't be flipping her for another 8 weeks this is the one reverting ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414861051.286003.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414861079.620126.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414861143.811447.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414861051.286003.jpg

9. --------------is it a plant that already flowered and you want it to regrow so you can flower it again or take clones from it ,,,that what these pictures look like .maybe ive missed a post some where ,,,mac

10. just some new pics with better light just in case i have ordered some gnat off for the soil some spray for the leafs some ph buffer and some flush just in case its a lockout/salt build up i still cant see pest on the leafes at all just some midges now and again but gave room a whole clean down today just a thought my pots have wholes on the botoom and on the side at the bottom where roots have started to show through could this be bad as the light will get to them 

Attached Files:

11. no it was 5 weeks into flower at most and then start reverting the middle picture is of the top of the plant now and this is the top 2 weeks ago ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414861704.994875.jpg and this is the whole thing before reverting ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414861778.355594.jpg

12. ----------------------
    if your plants are showing roots coming though them drain  holes at the bottom of the pots its time you put them in to a bigger pot befor you put them in to flower,,,mac

13. #12994 mactheman, Nov 1, 2014
    -----------------
    what lights are you using as ive said before if you got them on 12/12 they should flower ,,there must be some thing very wrong with your lighting times ,,,,,they look like a plant thats been cut down and then put back into veg to get clones or to reflower,,,,thats what thm plants look ;like,,,mac

14. Can anyone help me identify problems with my plant ?
    I'm about 6 weeks into flowering and the lower leaf veins on my plant are Brown/reddish like so 1414865208757.jpg
    1414865270875.jpg
    Also can anyone tell me what the blackish marks are, the under side of the leaves are purple so is that purpling ?
    1414865435988.jpg 1414865452338.jpg
    Thank you !

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. if your plants are showing roots coming though them drain  holes at the bottom of the pots its time you put them in to a bigger pot befor you put them in to flower,,,mac

dude they are autos only 3 weeks old and they are massive pots 11 liters that's 3 gallons if my conversion are still good i ant got any bigger one  

16. #12997 jamezbond, Nov 1, 2014
    Hey--------------She's in her third week of flower. A few leaves have spots on them. Should I do something different? Overall looks ok but new leaves are more light green.

Can u please tell me about how much I can expect to yield????
    Strain is called something like Incredible bulk big bud
    Under 300w hps
    She's about 2'9 in her third week of flower

Attached Files:

17. im using cfl and barley have a set-up but it's my first grow and have made lots of mistakes on her I never cut her down its just what happened because of my bad schedule but will it be okay if I still try flower her or will I let her reveg and start again? Thanks for your advice man :)

18. Well I keep finding them. I'm gonna go buy some rocks and some perlite. And certain brands or types I should get? Thanks again!

Get high, Be high, Live high