Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. #12221 Ravekid, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    So my plant has been droopy for like 5 days now and can figure out whats up with it? And I have a window plant that's starting to curl up some any ideas why?? And why are some of the stems getting like bubble donuts around where the stem splits out? Ad getting some red purple on some of the stems? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409261804.093672.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409261818.556661.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409261837.879874.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409261856.336924.jpg

Ravekid

2. Sorry some pics did not upload ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409262004.659873.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409262017.511228.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409262029.957388.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409262046.755821.jpg

Ravekid

3. I just watered my plant the other day and I may have over watered slightly. My plant looks amazing, no spots, no drooping, leaves are perky and angled slightly to welcome the light. I looked at my pot and the bottom of my pot where the drain holes are, I'm seeing a kind of spiderweb looking fungus in my soil. Is that something I can get rid of?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum
    She is 2 weeks into flower

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. Well I got tired of looking at the little girl so I pulled her sge had only one small root I rinse her root putt her in a pot and brought her inside and put her under one 23w cfl you think shell bounce back wat shoukd I have done or wat else should I do

5. uploadfromtaptalk1409268339698.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1409268349174.jpg any suggestions

6. wasn't being a dick could of called you stupid, figured you looked at the photos to see what was going on. Done plenty of dwc grows bud. And your being a dick by posting pics instead of helping resolve the problem I may have . ... btw not trying to be a dick just wanted help

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

7. Any suggestions ? Will one 1010 wat c fl b okay to fix this lil girl put her in new soil brought her inside

8. Well checked her thus morning her leaves are all hard n curled up maybe left her under light to long I sprayed her w water n watered a lil I turned light off anything thats happening to her now is prolly from pulling her huh ?

9. I have a 1 week old plant, it sprouted with it first two leaves connected. I got it slightly wet then separated them..it slightly damaged both leafs but survived. Since then it has only grown about 1/8 of an inch in height and is now about 1 inch tall. It continued to grow its second and third set of leaves but the third set grew with only two tips. The plant appeared to be even at first but has now started to twist and cock its leaves in different directions and has a splotchy yellowish tint on the leaves. I will add pictures if I can figure out this computer. There is about 6 other baby plants in the set-up and none are experiencing the same problem. Any guesses as to what my problem is?

10. ---------------
    hi there it could be any thing really ,and with out pictures its hard to say..,,,but you got 6 other plants growing concentrate on them ,,not the sick one ,,,,i'd just get rid of it,it could be a damage to roots or pests or even virus,,,,,or just keep it and see how it grows .keep it away from the others,,you never know it might right its self,,,,mac 

11. Big chuck your plant stretched the fuck out... It should have branches at least from top to bottom go on YouTube and look up growing with Cervantes and I'd do more reading on growing indoors.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Big chuck just try again. The plant is a waste. Of time even for further learning. Just start over

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I have new plants, 3 week old cuttings, they are yellow at the bottom working it's way up plant, coco soil, ph 7, canna A (at half strength), 75f-85f heat, 600w lamp, water only when dry 2" down from top of soil, any help would be much appreciated? Can I upload a pic of dead leaves for you guys to look at?

14. About 2.5 weeks old, growing nice except the yellowing from inside out. Dr Earth organic soil. Under 6 bulb t5, lights were about 6 inches away backed them off to 12 yesterday. Only nutes is a little seaweed so far tiny amount. Temp 80 humidity 50. Cant find any info on this issue.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

15. ph should not be at 7 if your running pure coco 5.5-5.8 if your running a mix go 6.0-6.5.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Hi all, this is my first post and grow and was looking for some advice if poss please. Growing white widow in john innes no.2 soil yet plants looking like maybe nutrient problems. Using hps on 18/6, grow tent, 3 plants growing at mo, leaves started yellowing so did some research and thought it was lack of nitrogen so added weak solution of high N (chempak), doesn't seem to have worked tho, now I'm thinking too much N. I have some pics but they are not very good as the lights seem to mess up my camera. Thanks in advance. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409669463.332145.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409669478.681551.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Looks like temps are too high, but t5s should be running cool... Good question
    Looks likenite burn

18. Thanks. I have recently moved the light to around 50cm away and I am using a cool tube. Can't seem to get the grow room temps below 90f tho even with cool tube and oscillating fan on 24/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. #12240 Pot Professor Paul, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    whos post is this anyways? cant answer multiple peoples posts on one thread...