Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. I got my geo pots for like 3 dollars each. Real easy on the wallet

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I'm not sure about the cloth grocery bags but I would just get the pots if u can afford. I would also buy some azamax and do a soil drench with it (you just water your plants with it) prevention is key and doing a soil drench with azamax will work systemically for about two months.. Trust me worth every penny!

3. I'm losing my mind... This is my third attempt at growing. Can somebody please tell me what's wrong?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406922547.504073.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406922596.554413.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406922613.970704.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406922678.704682.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406922701.920710.jpg

4. Light burn maybe or nute burn but I think light bur

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I guess that's what happened to mine. Can't think of anything else

Everything I post is fiction. All pictures are generated or found on the internet

6. If anyone has any input would be much appreciated

Everything I post is fiction. All pictures are generated or found on the internet

7. @ the highest why king of soil is that it looks pretty bad, what is the ph of your water... Could be that the soil is too hot ( nute burn )

8. #11768 Green Knight, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    What are you feeding? What NPK food? Lights? Water schedule etc? How close how far from the light... Need more info to help...

Journal Link: http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1320174-first-organic-indoorgrow.html

...Lifted a Mile High :D

9. @[member="Cali Smoker"] Soil is good. Got it from my garden, just didn't take out a lot of the clumps.

I've never left a seedling like that in the sun so I'm hoping that's what it is.

10. ill guess heat/ humidity stress, but what if those pics and everything you're posting is fiction?? Lol

Journal Link: http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1320174-first-organic-indoorgrow.html

...Lifted a Mile High :D

11. Heat damage.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. What's your daytime temp at? What kind of lights are you using? How close is the light to the top of your plants?

13. Room temperatures never reach 78 and my res temps are 72-75 consistently. I'm thinking about flushing the res and see if that helps the situation. Should I stick with water or should I use an additive to help? Also, instead of adding liquid fertilizers to the res would it be a safe substitute to use solid plant food? I have a bottle of osmocote plant food I bought from lowe's. I appreciate everyone's thoughts and advice.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

14. Edit: room temps remain within 71-78 degrees

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. I'm using a California Lightworks Solar Storm 880W.
    Temp is 83F
    Humidity 40%
    20 inches to top of plant

16. [quote name="blesav" post="20386072" timestamp="1406943742"]I'm using a California Lightworks Solar Storm 880W.
    Temp is 83F
    Humidity 40%
    20 inches to top of plant

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote

Get those temps down under 80 ASAP

17. 75-77 is best. Do that and you should be just fine. Those leaves will always be burnt, but the new leaves will be nice and healthy.

18. Thank you for your help

19. Np man happy to help

Np man happy to help

20. Im wondering im going to grow 2 plants . Im going to use 1x 125watt 6500k & 2-4x 23watt daylight cfls . Can I use this for veg and flower ? Jus go 24/0 one whole day then go 12/12 to flower this correct ?????

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app