Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. #41 XchaoticmetalX, Aug 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2010

Are you serious? LOL. Are you such a bitter person that you would actually take your time out to tell me I shouldn't help anybody that comes to me for problems with there plants. Are there some hidden forum rules here at grasscity that says XchaoticmetalX must answer all questions - he is all knowing and you can't post your own threads either. You have to post all questions related to growing marujuana here-or we will boot you. pft lol haha loser. What ignorant people there are in this world. If you don't like the fact that I help my fellow growers then don't visit my thread ass.

helping is not against the rules, however name calling is..
    please respect fellow members

Slinger

2. It doesn't have to do with the rules of the forum, it has to do with the definition of a forum. A forum is where people can post questions and a communinity of people help them out. If people want to specifically ask you questions then they can PM you. According to your philosophy everybody who wants to help should post a thread saying that they will help people, but that doesn't make sense to me. Especially because poeple doesn't realize that if they post here they are only going to get one view on their problem instead of multiple views.

3. more on wut you recommended. should i cut the dead leaves off or let them fall by them selves?

4. #44 CrowTRobot, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
    Alrighty here is my problem:

I have a hydro system, 10 gallon tub (6 gallons filled), currently at 500ppm, 400w HP bulb. I had 3 clones; one died. Out of the other two: One is doing AWESOME and the other is not. I was told that the strain is "Purple"; don't know more than that. So far I am at day 18 after receiving clones in rockwool. Pics:

Compared:
    [​IMG]

Good:
    [​IMG]

Not so good:
    [​IMG]

Good roots:
    [​IMG]

These roots are trying...growing a little more each day:
    [​IMG]

The full system as a reference:
    [​IMG]

The bigger one is growing more and more everyday and the other one continues to keep it's yellow look. I assume that the spots on the leaves are from the light burn. I have been misting the leaves on the smaller one in hopes that the roots would grow faster. What should I do? Is there a nute deficiency? Should I just let it grow and see what happens? Let me know! Thanks!

EDIT: Just changed PH from 6.7 to 5.9. PPM is at 495.

5. "A forum is where people can post questions and a community of people help them out. " Thanks for stating and crushing you issue in your own post. This is exactly what I am doing, the people that I know here that like- no love my work- can come right here and ask me a question without me having to sort through all the pm's and waste time. I am not getting paid to do this, it's outta my love for Cannabis. So if you have a problem with helping your fellow growers, then piss off you, don't deserve to smoke it. Go wack off and post a damn question somewhere else then if you don't like my views on how to grow amazing Cannabis.

6. #46 dexorated, Aug 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2008
    you using this as your personal forum to avoid pms is not the proper use. your thread alone has the perception of being helpful, but if everybody made a post like yours, the whole purpose of making a new thread for each topic would be gone, thus making the site much more unoraganized.

7. And ignorance still manages to clog up my thread.

8. will do with the flush, thanks for checkin for me. I know mg arent good, but i wasnt really ready for a plant yet, was just building my box and my freind kinda thrust this on me as his dog wouldnt stay away from it, and after building my box i didnt have any money left for nutes. do you think it needs a bigger pot? i was thinkin i could transplant and flush at same time or would that be too much for it?

p.s. dont worry about anyone givin ya crap for this thread, you were the first and only person to offer any help so far. I know from all the reading iv been doing me and many others appreciate your help...

• Like Like x 1
  9. If someone would check out my need help asap please thread ild be really gratefull.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I know its hard to diagnose without pics but I dont know how to get pics on this site. I have a blueberry newzealand clone and the old leafs are going yellow than burning on the tips and curling with the little veins on them still green. I was wondering if this could be caused by adding to much nutrients or not enough ive never had this problem before. Even the top of the plant has a light green color.

The clone is in a 5 gallon bucket and is about a foot and a half tall and the same width I have black earth potting soil in it with a bit of peatmoss. I gave the plant some 20-20-20 4 days ago in a weak dose to try and fix it and its still not getting any better. about a week before that I put on some Bigbud from advanced nutrients but it has no nitrogen in it.

Im thinking about adding some nutrients to it to see if it will get any greener as its yellowing to early into flowering (about 3rd week) and pretty fast. I just wanted to see what you guys think before I go adding more nutes. The only part thats making me wonder is that the tips are a reddish orange and look burnt and curled up. its only doing this to old leafs.

11. How ya been jeff? I love what uv done here man. what happened to ur site bro?? keep up the good work...:smoking:

12. I just had this problem exactly myself last week, or so it seems. I thought it was nitrogen deficient, but before I added nutes I decided to do a flush and see what happened since it wouldn't hurt. Turned out within 4 days the new growth started growing green again and perfect. I would suggest a flush then wait a week, if nothing changed then add some nitrogen.

13. ??????????????, are you talkin to me?? :confused:

14. Can you tell me whats wrong with my purple kush plant? It is outdoors In southern CA. I feed it nutes twice a week and water when ever soil is dry one inch below the surface. I feed it superthrive and Flower magic witch is 9-18-9. I always set all water and nutes to a ph of 6.5 b4 i put it into the pot.

Attached Files:

• 033.jpg
      033.jpg
      File size:
      249.3 KB
      Views:
    • 031.jpg
      031.jpg
      File size:
      389.7 KB
      Views:
  15. My baby is sick... im thinking its nute burn.

heres the setup
    400WMH
    aquafarms
    PH=5-5.5
    ppm (NOT distilled or RO but filtered water 200ppm) 600PPM total
    18/6 light rotation
    using GH grow and micro. 1/4 strength...

Attached Files:

16. Def shouldn't start using any nutes until 2-3 weeks after they sprout. Flusher.

17. :hello:FLushed!!! im off to the store to get some distilled going to ph it to 5 and let her go
    thanks!!!

18. Hey man this plant is outside as I ran out of room inside anyideas on whats wrong with it? BTW I'm not expecting it to do anything I just couldnt kill it lol. [​IMG]