Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I get the Kief out of my Jar?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Frosty_Cola, Jul 25, 2008.

1. paint brush.

flip the jar upside down over some glass table and just bursh it on the glass tabel.

2. best method imo
    just put a bit in there like maybe 50ml of iso in the jar and swish it around so it gets all the trichs then let it evaporate on a clear pyrex cooking dish and scrape off the hash.

3. Tooth Brush FTW

4. u can either put the jar in the freezer for a few hrs, & bang it down on something & most of the keif should fall out, if not do the same as the iso method, but w/ water, thc (keif) is non-souable in water, so in the end all your left w/ is the keif

• Like Like x 1
  5. Put sum iso alchohal in it and shake the fuck out of it pour it out on a plate let it set overnight than scrape the keif off the plate with a razor blade.

6. just try the iso you will have some shit that will slap the taste outta your mouth cause its just the thc

7. Basically, do that and make hash.

8. extremely bored so bumped a thread

9. just keep it in there the keif on my jar is pretty much cemented onto the sides its been there so long..

whoops didnt realize this was old

10. heat up the jar, to the point where the kief starts burning
    then inhale the smoke from the burnt kief. instant vaporizer

11. [quote name='"SKp4nda420"']heat up the jar, to the point where the kief starts burning
    then inhale the smoke from the burnt kief. instant vaporizer[/quote]

This is 4 years old...

12. Obviously this is an old post but, I myself was just looking for a solution to this and then, it dawned on me. I remember in the past trying the iso approach but, I remembered that it left a very chemical like flavor so, obviously there was some chemical residue that had adhered to the keif/oil which is not good, you should never consume iso in anyway even though it does evaporate, not all of that gets out of there.
    I took a more organic approach so to speak. Rather than using iso alcohol, try using pure grain alcohol. Pour your jar about half full and put it in the freezer and allow it to get ice cold, as everyone knows PGA will not freeze.
    Next, after it's been in there for an hour or so and reached the optimal temperature, take it out and "cold shake" it vigorously on and off until it reaches room temperature. In the meantime take an 8 x 8 piece of Pyrex and put it on a stove eye on low heat. NEVER pour ice cold PGA onto warm or hot Pyrex as it will explode and shatter into a million pieces all over your kitchen. Trust me, this happened to me several times and it is a bitch to clean up. This is part of the learning curve and I'm here to help people to not go through that because it sucks. The idea is, once the PGA has released all of the keif and any oil from the glass and it is at room temperature, you then want to pour a small amount into the Pyrex making sure that you don't rise above the curvature in the bottom of the glass, the reason for this is because, once the process is done and all of your keif and oil has been extracted and the alcohol has evaporated it is a bitch to scrape out the residue in the Pyrex.
    So, just continue this process until you've poured out all of the alcohol in small increments and what you'll be left with is somewhat of a small brownish to golden "stain" in the bottom of the Pyrex.
    Once you've completed this process and you're absolutely 100% sure that you have gotten all of the keif and the oils or any residual concentrates out of your mason jar and everything is been evaporated, take a straight edge razor blade and scrape it up.
    It should roll into a nice ball about the size of a pencil eraser or, up to the size of a marble depending on how much keif or residual oil you had in your mason jar.

13. Not only did he necro, but he did it with a giant wall of text.

Well done, sir.

14. Tea temp hot water

Then drink

15. I didnt read the replys, so if this was mentioned already, I apologize for being a broken record.

Get a clean brand new toothbrush (cheap expensive it dont matter) and start brushing the jar the keif should start piling up at the bottom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Tapatalk

16. Okay real fast y’all do know iso is a Solivant witch means it is going to absorb most of the thc content in the good your smoking to be real so far best one I’ve seen is heated up paper clip it’s melts it just like sum hash

17. Thankyou exactly what I was saying