Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LifesthePits, Jul 24, 2008.

1. alright cool, now i can keep on toking :smoke:

2. So I've used Quick Fix to pass the last two drugs tests I had to take for employment.

The last was almost four years ago though, and I'm a little nervous about using it for the test I have tomorrow morning.

If it will help anyone in the future, it's with Quad Graphics in-company clinic, QuadMed.

I'll post back here with the results. If worst comes to worst and they make me re-test, I think it's pretty borderline as to whether I could pass a straight test or not. I haven't smoked in probably a month, but I smoked every day for years before that and I'm a little chunky at the moment.

So yeah, test tomorrow morning. Using Quick Fix, always successful w/ this product before, but nervous about testing for uric acid levels that I've heard well-funded labs are doing nowadays.

Will report back when I get my results.

3. Good luck, get back to us! I need to find me a new job :mad:

4. ROFL.

I just got back from the lab. It was a comedy of fucking errors.

First, I had to take a 3-hour long physical. 3 damned hours! Everything from vision and hearing, to prostate and "turn your head and cough". I hate doctors, so this was a nightmare.

Then, I take the drug test. Used the synthetic, fine.

I'm sitting there waiting for a nurse to come back and when she does she tells me that they gave me the wrong test, they didn't know I needed a DOT drug test, and they'd need me to give another sample. She told me I didn't need the drug test part, just a solids part to make sure I have no blood in my urine or anything like that.

So by then I'm freaking out 'cause I'll piss dirty, but she re-assures me that it's not a drug test and encourages me to drink a ton of water. I'm fine now, because I know if it's a drug test they aren't gonna encourage you to drink as much water as you want.

I drink probably 12 8-oz glasses of water in like a half hour and then go back to the lab area where I am informed that, in fact, I'll have to take both the solids test AND a drug test.

AGAIN.

No way I am doing this, so I just pissed a little bit in the thing and dumped the rest down the sink, telling her that was as big a sample as I could provide.

I told her I had a ton of other shit to do today and so couldn't sit there for two more hours until I had to pee again. She called my employer and they said I can come back anytime in the next 24 hours.

So I am home now, heating up the next batch of synthetic to take with me later this afternoon.

What a fuck up this was.

5. Man, all that for a job? Are they asking for your dick size in inches and centimeters as well?

So which method did you use to keep the Quick Fix warm?

6. I got my 2nd interview tomorrow, and im sure im going to get DTed at some point if it goes well. I got my quick fix handy though. /pray

7. #47 madtowntripper, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
    Just reporting back...

I got called earlier today and told that everything was legit and I passed my drug test.

I actually passed both the ones I was given that day, both with Quick Fix.

I was a bit worried because the second one I received was the DOT-Standard drug screen, and I was pretty sure that was more strenuous than your standard 5-panel, but after doing some research it sounds almost the same, with just an added test for creatine and ph-levels.

But long-story-short, I passed both and am now employed again.

So woot for that.

Oh, I just noticed that someone had asked which heating method I used. I did fifteen seconds in the microwave, and then the included heat pack strapped to the bottle and both enclosed in an internal stash pocket of some shorts that I wear all the time.

Fifteen seconds over-heats the bottle, but it's pretty cold here (Wisco) still, and so the bottle loses some heat while I drive over the facility. I do a quick temp check before I walk in and it's generally just about 100 by the time I get there.

There are probably easier ways to do it, this just works for me.

8. Nice man congrats! You just gave me hope =)

Do you know what lab company you had to use? NVM found it!

If it will help anyone in the future, it's with Quad Graphics in-company clinic, QuadMed.

9. Yeah, and QuadMed sent the sample out via courier to Aurora Clinical Labs, or ACL, here in Milwaukee Wisconsin.

ACL is a pretty big provider of lab services. Just wanted to throw that in the post so if someone does a direct search they'll see it.

10. Congratulations on the job! Internal stash pocket? Holy crap I need a pair of those shorts! Just gave me an idea... find someone who can sow and have them sow me one in some pants or something lol :D

I have an interview tomorrow too that will DT, but for a shitty pay job that embarrasses me to say it. K Mart. Yeah... terrible. I was layed off from Apple technical support, along with my whole building. I'll definitely be looking for a better job asap if I get this one.

11. Hey man, work is work.

I have a Geophysics degree and am driving a truck.

You do what you gotta do to pay the bills.

Don't get down on yourself. There are plenty of people out there who won't work, so the fact that you will, even if it's something that isn't up to your abilities, is a plus in your corner.

Much love...

12. Thanks man, very true statements :)

13. Thanks for everyones insight. I have been nervous all day since i took the test i had a job already but took the day off to take a welding and piss test when i got there i saw that they were sending it to the lab i havent gotten the call yet that i passed but i am relying on the quik fix i went this morning to get my tools so i will reply with results when i get em

14. Hey Everyone-
    I Can say Quick Fix has ALWAYS Done me right. Most of the time people say it didnt work for them, is because they just didnt do it right. Too hot...too cold...It falls down your pant leg onto the floor in front of the Nurse. I suggest buying the New Larger size. Those labs put a line on the bottle and reg. quick fix is right there. spill a drop and you're done .
    HERE Is a concern I have. Maybe someone can chime in. In the case of a work injury. Or even an accident in company vehicle ( even if not my fault) , My company requires a drug test. Now in my experience, Drug tests after Injury or accident seem to always include having Urine, AND BLOOD Taken. A friend of mine says the blood is just for getting the Blood alcohol level to see if you are drinking. But I don't know. Has anyone out there used quick fix and have blood drawn too? Please let me know. THX

15. I just got a bottle of quick fix 5.7 and I've heard some stuff about some bad batches but I got batch number p1e-11 a
    nyone else got this batch?

16. I just got a bottle of quick fix 5.7 and I've heard some stuff about some bad batches but I got batch number p1e-11 a
    nyone else got this batch?

17. I have 4 (yes FOUR) degrees in history, including a degree in the history and development of nuclear weapons. I work at Home depot. It pays the bills and keeps me happy. Correct, work is work, something better will come along sometime. Just stick with it.
    -FreuderLocks

18. Got my new job as a supervisor/manager making 18.75$ an hour. Didnt even get drug tested. Bought quick fix for nothing, but its a nothing im damn happy about. Always good to have it and not need it. Feels good to be back to work after 9 months.

19. Amen. These threads pop up like twice daily and its fucking irritating. To make matters worse, half of them are from people that just registered to ask a question that's been asked a thousand times.

This may not be the case for OP but I see where ihugtrees is coming from.

20. Actually no it's not. Ever heard of a false positive?

I think this GutteralShiva person forgot that he's on a marijuana forum....