• by davis44
  • Jul 17 2008 05:51 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• davis44
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:51 AM

ok so i asked my mate to get me some weed recently as my usual dealer had been busted and is out of the business for a while... he said yeah its kool ill get u some decent shit. I met up with him and bought 5 grams of it for 30 bucks, it was a lightish green colour and very dry.

i smoked 2 joints of it and only got a light buzz, it was definetely weed but it did not do much at all... is it common for people to try and rip you off by selling you shit from a male plant? or part of the plant with hardly and thc?

he is a mate but we arent real close.
Replies (11)

Similar Topics: dodgy weed?     x

• I want a...liter of Cola

• Konix
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 269 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:02 AM

For 6 dollars a gram you're probably going to be getting schwag, which it sounds like you got (at least $6/gram is schwag where I am)

• davis44
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:08 AM

For 6 dollars a gram you're probably going to be getting schwag, which it sounds like you got (at least $6/gram is schwag where I am)

yeah pretty sure it wasnt schwag coz it was more of a greenish colour than a dirt colour and he sold it to me for $20 cheaper than normal.. normally $10 a gram still pretty cheap tho

• ☆¤I ♡ You¤☆

• MandalaSmoker
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4,992 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:09 AM

Most likely schwag.30for 5 grams is abit pricey also.You should be able to get 14 grams(half ounce)for 25-30$

To tell you the truth whenever I see schwag its never brown.Its a darker green and sometimes can be lighter green also.Could it be mids?

• davis44
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:28 AM

Most likely schwag.30for 5 grams is abit pricey also.You should be able to get 14 grams(half ounce)for 25-30$

To tell you the truth whenever I see schwag its never brown.Its a darker green and sometimes can be lighter green also.Could it be mids?

yeah it is most likely some crappy mids..

but is it common for people to sell u the shit part of the plant or the stuff from the male plant?

• camcannabis2727
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 954 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:31 AM

just smoke all of it in one sitting.

• dr dre
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 335 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:41 AM

where do you live where you get a half ounce for 30 bucks?

• Registered Toker

• phailurism
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:54 AM

where do you live where you get a half ounce for 30 bucks?

$25 is regular price for a half of shwag here in denver, i thought it was the same everywhere :confused:

also male plants dont make bud so if there's nuggets it's not male. if it's a bunch of leaf then it might be male, but it's most likely just some light green bud with a low thc count.

• Banned

• PipPip
  • Robo420
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:17 AM

im just speculating here, but since weed is now somewhat legal in denver, i would assume prices would be much cheaper than most other places. in the northern midwest it seems like the average price for a half is about 70-80 bucks, and if you have a decent dealer about 130 for an ounce. this is for mids though, im not sure how much cheaper shwag is.

i think one of the shadier things around here is "dro pricing." sure, there is some really high quality dro out there, but it seems a lot of ppl are trying to market mid quality bud as "some crazy dro." typical pricing is about 10 bucks a gram for mids, 20 bucks a gram for dro and high grades. but, like i said, a lot of people are trying to sell any kind of weed as dro. just my opinion.

• In deliberation

• edward
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:41 AM

People have this misconception that schwag is brown... it isn't. I live in the schwag capital of the world (Texas) and I've never seen brown weed. Ever.

• Daddy Green Jeans

• PipPipPip
  • Bongwater45
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 04:30 AM

^
robo420 speaks the truth.Always trying to mislead you thinking its better then it really is.

• hendrix
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,423 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 05:04 AM

yeah pretty sure it wasnt schwag coz it was more of a greenish colour than a dirt colour and he sold it to me for $20 cheaper than normal.. normally $10 a gram still pretty cheap tho

i bought some dark green with purple bits weed $5/gram before, it was pretty bad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved