Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

dodgy weed?

• Please log in to reply

davis44

davis44

• Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts
ok so i asked my mate to get me some weed recently as my usual dealer had been busted and is out of the business for a while... he said yeah its kool ill get u some decent shit. I met up with him and bought 5 grams of it for 30 bucks, it was a lightish green colour and very dry.

i smoked 2 joints of it and only got a light buzz, it was definetely weed but it did not do much at all... is it common for people to try and rip you off by selling you shit from a male plant? or part of the plant with hardly and thc?

he is a mate but we arent real close.

Similar Topics: dodgy weed?     x

Konix

Konix

I want a...liter of Cola

• Registered Upgraded
  • 269 posts
For 6 dollars a gram you're probably going to be getting schwag, which it sounds like you got (at least $6/gram is schwag where I am)

davis44

davis44

• Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts

For 6 dollars a gram you're probably going to be getting schwag, which it sounds like you got (at least $6/gram is schwag where I am)

yeah pretty sure it wasnt schwag coz it was more of a greenish colour than a dirt colour and he sold it to me for $20 cheaper than normal.. normally $10 a gram still pretty cheap tho

MandalaSmoker

MandalaSmoker

I love you

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,868 posts
Most likely schwag.30for 5 grams is abit pricey also.You should be able to get 14 grams(half ounce)for 25-30$

To tell you the truth whenever I see schwag its never brown.Its a darker green and sometimes can be lighter green also.Could it be mids?

davis44

davis44

• Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts

Most likely schwag.30for 5 grams is abit pricey also.You should be able to get 14 grams(half ounce)for 25-30$

To tell you the truth whenever I see schwag its never brown.Its a darker green and sometimes can be lighter green also.Could it be mids?

yeah it is most likely some crappy mids..

but is it common for people to sell u the shit part of the plant or the stuff from the male plant?

camcannabis2727

camcannabis2727

• Registered Upgraded
  • 954 posts
just smoke all of it in one sitting.

dr dre

dr dre

• Registered Upgraded
  • 335 posts

where do you live where you get a half ounce for 30 bucks?

phailurism

phailurism

Registered Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts

where do you live where you get a half ounce for 30 bucks?

$25 is regular price for a half of shwag here in denver, i thought it was the same everywhere :confused:

also male plants dont make bud so if there's nuggets it's not male. if it's a bunch of leaf then it might be male, but it's most likely just some light green bud with a low thc count.

Robo420

Robo420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
im just speculating here, but since weed is now somewhat legal in denver, i would assume prices would be much cheaper than most other places. in the northern midwest it seems like the average price for a half is about 70-80 bucks, and if you have a decent dealer about 130 for an ounce. this is for mids though, im not sure how much cheaper shwag is.

i think one of the shadier things around here is "dro pricing." sure, there is some really high quality dro out there, but it seems a lot of ppl are trying to market mid quality bud as "some crazy dro." typical pricing is about 10 bucks a gram for mids, 20 bucks a gram for dro and high grades. but, like i said, a lot of people are trying to sell any kind of weed as dro. just my opinion.

edward

edward

In deliberation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,560 posts
People have this misconception that schwag is brown... it isn't. I live in the schwag capital of the world (Texas) and I've never seen brown weed. Ever.

Bongwater45

Bongwater45

Daddy Green Jeans

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
^
robo420 speaks the truth.Always trying to mislead you thinking its better then it really is.

hendrix

hendrix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,423 posts

yeah pretty sure it wasnt schwag coz it was more of a greenish colour than a dirt colour and he sold it to me for $20 cheaper than normal.. normally $10 a gram still pretty cheap tho

i bought some dark green with purple bits weed $5/gram before, it was pretty bad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users