Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Hashmoufs Recipe Guide For cannabutter (Step By Step Pictorial)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hashmouf, Jul 17, 2008.

1. 2 sticks = 8 ounces

2. a++ would read again!

3. ok. the sticks looked kinda small so i wasnt sure.

do u think a 1/4 of mids would be good? i dont want to spend 80 bucks on a 1/2 and fuck it up some how u know.

4. hahahaha, duuuuude. thats fuckin awesome. i like how its so.. green! :D me and my friend will DEFINITELY be trying this out when we trim his Lavender plant in a few weeks.

were so lucky to have someone on here thats willings to make long ass guides for us. :hello: thanks, Hashmouf.

i think you should talk to RMJL or SJ and talk them into shit-canning your QWISO sticky and just making a stick thats titled "Hashmouf's Guide To Becoming A Stoner" or something like that, hahaha. and when you click on the thread, it has a a buncha links that go to ALL of your wonderful guides.

even if it doesnt get stickied, when you think youre all done making tuts and shit like that, you should make a thread like that so we can have all of those things in one convenient place. :)

peace, dude.

5. its about time ! i love your guides!

6. Wow, amazing guide. I'm definitely going to be using this in a few weeks...

7. Sick tutorial as always Hashmouf, it actually let me +rep you again, lol.

8. My aunt makes the best cannabuter, and I love it, I love eating some cookies or brownies with weed in them, so fucking tasty and they seriously fuck you up. Thanks for the guide, I want to experiment and find new deserts to make with cannibus in it like pudding or something along those lines, or jelly to make PB&J's with.

9. Thank you for posting this!!

Good tut!:hello:

10. great job man when i saw your gramcracker tut i was one of the ones to mention the possibility of this one and here it is!!!

thanks man and rep+ for sure

11. you make the best guides.
    best cannabutter guide I've seen yet

12. Yeah i feel you bro, shit I was saving my OZ. of trimmings but I decided to use half to share this pictorial.

13. been waiting for this..cant wait to make some of my own!!

14. trying this for the first time now have used 3 8ths. sooo hope to god all gose well. its just cooling from the first simmer.

15. Wow.... I guess I'm going to have to try it this way.

16. im just waiting now an hour so i can start munching the butter down, i think ill check out your gramcracker recipe hashmouf.

ok first peice eaten but the butter is very yellow there is a small tint of green in the middle but erh.

17. wait.. you mean youre eating the butter PLAIN? :eek:

thats pretty hardcore, man.. and disgusting, lmao.

but, if you can stomach it.. then :hello: for you!

18. lol no ive made a tea and some toast. both cannaised. empty stomach so well see.

19. sorry for double post but i think this needs a bump +

ive just done my second extraction witch seemed to go far better but i would sudgest useing a scale for potent butter like 250g of butter + 1/4 of bud = some fucking nice butter but i think i used far too much butter on my first go, it still gets me wankerd but i have to get a load down! any tips?

20. Thanks.