Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

awesome easy to make homemade bong!!!

• Please log in to reply

thedon420

thedon420

The Pennsylvania Grassman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,481 posts
materials
1 Lays stacks can
1 20 oz Dr. Pepper bottle
a roll ofelectrical tape
a pen
some sealant gum.
1. cut the bottom off the Dr. Pepper bottle about 1/8 an inch below the lable, discard bottom
2. put electrical tape around cut edge of bottle, fold tape so half the width is on each side
3. remove label from Lays stacks can and poke a hole in the 3rd ridge from the bottom for the stem and one in the 4th ridge on the opposite side for the carb, discard lid
4. place pen tube in lower hole and use silicone or sealant gum to make this air tight
5. insert Dr. Pepper bottled into top of Lays stacks can, and seal with electrical electrical tape, make sure it is air tight.
6. fill water to between 3rd and 4th ridges, place tightly packed bowl that fits in stem, and hit from mouth of Dr. Pepper bottle

this bong hits so smoothly, it feels like hitting air, and the smoke tastes so pure and clean, and it's so easy to hit it's easily the best homemade piece I've ever used. a few times I packed the bowl so tight that I got such a good rip going that the chamber filled with a thick yellow harsh and extremely potent smoke that had me LEVELED after one hit.
try this when you're bored some day it's my original idea
god I love stoner ingenuity

bong.toker

bong.toker

IF ITS GREEN ITS CLEAN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 167 posts
sounds ok but ure not useing a umm pentube for a stem are you but that sounds mad
only one prob in australiea darwin theres no dame doc peperr to many kids reckon it tastes like medicen well fuck them thats my favrite drink now the only way to get it is if you spent 4 $ from some fancy ass importer i wish they had it back becuse theres Theres no drink better than doctor peper its the Bome and the Bong :mad:

thedon420

thedon420

The Pennsylvania Grassman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,481 posts

sounds ok but ure not useing a umm pentube for a stem are you but that sounds mad
only one prob in australiea darwin theres no dame doc peperr to many kids reckon it tastes like medicen well fuck them thats my favrite drink now the only way to get it is if you spent 4 $ from some fancy ass importer i wish they had it back becuse theres Theres no drink better than doctor peper its the Bome and the Bong :mad:

I used a pen tube because I needed a stem, and that was the only thing in my room at the time that would work, obviously if you can find something better use it
sucks that there's no Dr. Pepper in Australia, best soft drink on the planet period

bong.toker

bong.toker

IF ITS GREEN ITS CLEAN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 167 posts
go to your hard ware store an get a (metal) pipe not lead. true about doc pepper how i enzy u. i usted to use a garden hose but not now coz i herad useing plastic stems gives you alchiemers the thing old ppl get the only way i know howto spell it is this way
Old-timers-disease
lol

Konix

Konix

I want a...liter of Cola

• Registered Upgraded
  • 269 posts
A picture would really help me envision what the final product should look like ;P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users