Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

NEED TO PASS A UA... Smoked too much when i was fucked up

• Please log in to reply

straittotheface

straittotheface

dome to the dome....

• Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts
see, i went to schwagstock and well if you know anything about schwagstock, its a big festival thats 2 days but ucan pretty much go for like 4 days, and everyone there frys their skulls on LSD, mushrooms, molly, all kinds of hallucinogens and lots of opium and weed.

my plan was to just go down there and fry my skull on some dose and mushrooms and maybe some opium and molly, basically anything thats out of my system within a matter od days or they cant test for, well while i was down there i got super duper fryed on some dose, and went crazy for a while and thought that everything was a conspiracy any the world outside schwagstock was a big hoohaaa and didnt matter, and decided to get hella roasted of alot of fire nuggetz.

heres just a small list of the fire strains i got to smoke
by the way all of these nuggets were high times quality nugget
and i smoked atleast a bowl of each some alot more than just that

-Blue Widow (white widow x bluberry) i smoked like 5-7 bowls of this prolly a lil more
-Rasberry Kush (dont know the genetics but hella dank) couple bowls of this
-Sour Deisel one bowl
-Lemon Deisel one bowl
-Strawberry Deisel a few bowls
-Strawberry Kush a few bowls
-Indo a few bowls
-Blueberry one bowl
-White Cap a few bowls
and then a few bowls of some no name strains

and so my reason for posting is...
i myself am on colorcode and have to take UA's when my color gets called
and thats usually 2-3 times a month, my color got called like a week ago, what do you think i should do to try and pass my UA. I am 5'8" about 165-170 with very low body fat, and i do landscaping outdoors in hot weather almost daily, i have been smoking a little bit here and there and with lots of water intake have been passing my UA's. I have a very high motabolism as well, but i just have not smoked this much in quite a while and not some of the quality and potency of these nuggs, what are you suggestions for me to pass this UA as much help as possible would be muchly appreciated, and yes i kno there is a thread on this already but im wondering if someone would know a sure proof way for me to do this, for my size ect...

oh and i might only have a few days

collieman11

collieman11

South Florida.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 708 posts
wel idk what a UA is so i expect it to be some sort of drug test. well THE best way to dilute your system, if not rid it completey, is to constantly excercise (sweat), drink water or crankberry juices, and piss as much as possible. buy a 40-50$ detox drink if you think you should. give the detox drink 2-4 days! good luck bro.

foocus

foocus

Daily Inhaler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 351 posts
Get your friend's piss..

straittotheface

straittotheface

dome to the dome....

• Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts
lol i have a drug urinalisis test (a piss test) and its nto just one of those dip stick tests i actually have to go to a lab where they test it, and see im worried about having another diluted test cuz my probation officer gets mad when i do that, but yeah i figured if i drink a gallon of water a day buy some detox and drink some cranberry juice and keep working out i will be fine in like 3 days

ACDCrocker

ACDCrocker

Woahhhh. Wait...what?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 178 posts
Detox drinks seem very novelty...my personal opinion is, the best way is shit loads of water and vitamin B pills. You'll find most detox drinks contain just this, then a few more vitamins and minerals.

John_Galt

John_Galt

Who is John Galt?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 143 posts
Oh, if it's at a lab, you're so dead fucked. Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry is impossible to dilute or fake. If you've got even the tiniest slightest trace of THC in you system, it will know. Detoxes won't matter, because not all of the THC is flushed, just enough to take the test. Sorry man, you're pretty much screwed if that's what they do. Your only hope is to use your friend's urine.

straittotheface

straittotheface

dome to the dome....

• Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts

Oh, if it's at a lab, you're so dead fucked. Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry is impossible to dilute or fake. If you've got even the tiniest slightest trace of THC in you system, it will know. Detoxes won't matter, because not all of the THC is flushed, just enough to take the test. Sorry man, you're pretty much screwed if that's what they do. Your only hope is to use your friend's urine.

see ive been smokin a lil bit here and there and ive been just fine.

and the lab i go to only tests for levels of THC after holidays, so i think ill be fine cuz i mean ive gone in there 2 days after roasting a few bowls and drinkin hella water and some cranberry juice and taken some B vitamins and passed.

Blutteufel

Blutteufel

Pope of Dope

• Gold Member
  • 7,004 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users