Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

joints dont get me high but bongs do... wtf?

• Please log in to reply

edd.excessive

edd.excessive

High Plains Drifter

• Registered Upgraded
  • 312 posts
so i smoke about twice a day and recently my tolerance has got way high. My connection for dank is on holiday for the past 1 1/2weeks so ive been getting mids (peruvian). a few days ago i had a big seshion at a friends house and ended up smoking a que over a couple hours (i had just picked up a half onion of peruvian). I still live with my rents so i have to be sneaky about my use, so i go for a walk in the day were i smoke a joint and at night i bong before i go to bed. but recently joints dont get me high at all even if i load up a 2gram zoot i dont feel shit. but when i bong i get hella high of a bowl (0.6grams).

Help me out GC.

edd.

vaporboy

vaporboy

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Same goes for me. Bongs are just harded than joints. I think it's because the smoke cools down from the water and longer travel time between bowl and lungs. So you can hold it in for longer, and smoke more Weed Per Minute (WPM).

Blaze410

Blaze410

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

so i smoke about twice a day and recently my tolerance has got way high. My connection for dank is on holiday for the past 1 1/2weeks so ive been getting mids (peruvian). a few days ago i had a big seshion at a friends house and ended up smoking a que over a couple hours (i had just picked up a half onion of peruvian). I still live with my rents so i have to be sneaky about my use, so i go for a walk in the day were i smoke a joint and at night i bong before i go to bed. but recently joints dont get me high at all even if i load up a 2gram zoot i dont feel shit. but when i bong i get hella high of a bowl (0.6grams).

Help me out GC.

edd.

I say DONT smoke joints, just get a blunt, A Philly or Dutch will get you high as hell:smoke:

edd.excessive

edd.excessive

High Plains Drifter

• Registered Upgraded
  • 312 posts
walking around smoking a blunt in my neighbour hood would get the cops on me in about 5 minutes flat. i can get away with a rolling machine rolled joint (i can roll good cones but the machine gets it perfect) and maybe sit in a queit park (Loner Stoner i know but i do have friends who do drugs but dont smoke weed cus they want bigger highs). out of intrest... i dont know were i might be able to purchase cigars but i can get blunt wraps, i have searched around but i cant find a tutorial on how to roll a blunt starting with the wrap rather than a cigar.

ed.d

.CHRONIC.

.CHRONIC.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Thats strange, i can get baked with bot.
Just the same what vaporboy said, or maybe your not rolling it properly?

kamikazikillah

kamikazikillah

fugative

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,061 posts
ive only ever smoked joints i have rolled because none of my friends can roll anything good. ive always gotten high smoking my joints. however like i said ive rolled them all so it could be the roll.:confused_2:

SoCalToker

SoCalToker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 466 posts
For the amount of weed you put in, bongs are pretty much the most conservative smoking device (a vaporizer is not a smoking device, it is a vaporizer), while joints are the most wasteful. High tolerance + average weed = you will have to roll large joints, or use the bong. I don't really roll joints since they don't pack a punch, but once in a while a fat blunt is nice with a lot of people. :smoke: With dank, joints will get you high, but bongs will get you really high.

Blaze410

Blaze410

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

walking around smoking a blunt in my neighbour hood would get the cops on me in about 5 minutes flat. i can get away with a rolling machine rolled joint (i can roll good cones but the machine gets it perfect) and maybe sit in a queit park (Loner Stoner i know but i do have friends who do drugs but dont smoke weed cus they want bigger highs). out of intrest... i dont know were i might be able to purchase cigars but i can get blunt wraps, i have searched around but i cant find a tutorial on how to roll a blunt starting with the wrap rather than a cigar.

ed.d

you can rool blunt wraps the same way you rool joints, its the exact same method

DaWalrus

DaWalrus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
although you should get higher from a bong than a joint, it still doesnt mean thats the answer. that happened to one of my friends, and it turns out he didnt know how to hit a joint, and my joint rolling master friend taught him, and he gets just as high off them. when people say you get higher from a bong, i think its only in large quantities like if you smoke an eighth of joints or bong you'll feel higher with a bong but in small amounts it wont make a diff.

doublewhopper

doublewhopper

aka horsechoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 912 posts
thats weird,
a properly rolled joint usually gets me pretty ripped

panda123

panda123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 193 posts
joints dont work for me either

researchscience

researchscience

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 247 posts
smoking garbage weed

snapple

snapple

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

more Weed Per Minute (WPM).

ha! wpm. awesome.

sandman321

sandman321

• Registered Upgraded
  • 107 posts
i cam get stoned off pof both it just seems like joints arent as effecient or something, like you gotta smoke more weed if your using a joint rather than other menthods.

edd.excessive

edd.excessive

High Plains Drifter

• Registered Upgraded
  • 312 posts
I can roll joints well and consistently (ive been rolling daily for around a year) and up till the big session the other day at a friends house joints got me high. the other day i got out my 6inch rolling papers and rolled a pretty massive cone... and i didnt do shit so never mind. I would just take a T break but im going away for 3 weeks to france in 6 days. I made some firecrackers with about a gram in each so thats gonna be my day method of getting high.

malibuleafblowr

malibuleafblowr

Registered [Ab]User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 102 posts
When it comes to getting high what matters is the quality of your hits...not quantity.

pinball wizard

pinball wizard

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,740 posts
Rolling wastes weed, and more importantly, it doesnt get as hot when you are smoking it, so THC vaporizes less effectivly. this can be combated by a fatter shorter joint, to make a larger cherry, or by simply using a bong....

If you wanna get REALLY ripped, take a bong, and a crackhead style windproof torch lighter, the kind you refill with a pressurized can.

wak

wak

vape head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,832 posts
i dont get high off joints unless im pissed.

but ive bin smoking bong for a long time now thinking it was conservitive and the water helped filtrate it. but no now my lungs are black as fuck and i sware theres alot wrong with them. lesson here is keep bongs for the weekends.

something ill never be able to do.

varyouga

varyouga

Bud Saver Extraordinaire

• Registered Upgraded
  • 740 posts
If you hit a bong right, it can be 3-4 times as efficient as joint. I use standard doses for my medical condition and weight out how much I use. I need about 3 times more plant to get the same effect from a J.

INS the Rebel

INS the Rebel

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 669 posts
hello there friend.

do drybowls get the job done?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users