Orange Peel Acid Does in fact work!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dobrybrun, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. So let me get this straight, you\'re calling out shrooms for being \'poison\' and yet you\'re condoning eating unknown moulds? :rolleyes:

2. Its technically a poison that causes food poisoning from what iveread. ( www.shroomery.org ). However, its on a different level or something. I dont know, ive smoked since then, but it made sense then.

And considering that you derive acid from ergot which is a fungus, its not that fucked up of an idea.

3. Wow, I thought you would have tried to argue at least a little bit. You gave up quickly.

4. I know that its the psilocybin and psilocin that make you trip. I just remember something about food poisoning and that they\'re related to the trip. I dont know man, i just woke up and i havent had my morning bowl.

5. Yeah.

6. Believe me, ive got my own shroom grow going. Im quite the fungus man on the weekends. Only when i dont have to work the next day. But i do love the food of the gods.

7. I would just advise you burn off most of the mold before the zip lock and than your finished product will have hardly any mold

8. I\'ll stick to my Jenkem, thanks anyway.

9. word, word

10. JENKEM, thas my shit fo real

11. Did you not know that mushrooms are fungi?

12. Read a few more posts down please

13. You Can\'t Make Lsd With An Orange Peel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111!11111!1!11!!!11!

!

!!!
    111!!!!

!

14. Then explain how Ergot (a fungus) is healthier than the fungi which create shrooms?

15. When you eat mushrooms (magical ones so to speak) it does not make your stomach bleed. in fact you get a very quick and rapid food poisoning that makes you hullucenate without the puking of regular food posioning.

there you have it.

16. [​IMG]

17. There I have what?

18. It\'s Picard not baccard.

19. I thought this was going to be about putting orange peels in your stash to add moisture and smell goody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.