Best Weed you ever smoked and what you did while high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Amazing Black, Jul 9, 2008.

1. class of 09 would be this year which would make him 16 if he skipped a year and most likely 17/18 since that's pretty much where all high school seniors fall...I was 18 january of my senior year...

high school was a couple years ago I don't think things changed that drastically since I've been gone :rolleyes:

best weed I've ever smoked is Headband, not much needed to get you high, and when you're high you are hiiiiigh :smoking:

2. You can be class of '09 and be 18. If you're in '09 in the US, you were born most likely in 1991, possibly 1990 and therefore if you were born in Jan or Feb of '91, you are 18.

3. the first time i hit some dro......
    mannnnnn i was so fuckinnnnn smackedddddd....
    ohhh my goshhhh i couldnt even talk i couldnt process my sentencess

4. ohhh yeah and i remember when i hit some exotic felt like a face about 2-3 jays

5. Mine has got to be Purple Cream.

All we did was chill out, it was heavy shit.

6. class of 09 would mean that you are 18..

7. I think the best weed I ever had (same as I buy regulary) is some skunk, which strain I don't know the name of. Not really anything interesting to write about experiences, except I watched the South Park double episode "Cartoon Wars" and laughed myself to death at the very end of part two :smoke:

8. Way too many strains to mention.... the ones that stand out in my head the most is the quarter nug of the most perfect GDP Ive seen in my life. When the dealer dropped it off I didnt believe him when they said "THIS STUFF IS INSANE!!"

what did I do after I smoked it? I sat the FUCK down, holmes.

Then theres other crazy THC covered stuff like White Widow, Island Skunk, etc...

9. Best I ever smoked: bowl of whit widow back when I was still a noob...got sooooo blasted.

What I did while high: can't remember, for obvious reasons lol. your guess is as good as mine

10. are you dumb?!? im class of 09 and im 18 like most people graduating, although about 1/4 of them are 17, but chances are he's 18 if he's graduating in 09

11. best ish ive ever smoked would either be
    a. this weed i got a couple years back with a friend. we baught a nickle each. went home. then when i hung out with him again, we smoked a bit of it (was when i wasnt a stoner, just liked smoking) and went inside. i sat down and watched him play soul calliber. i started yelling "YOUR A WOMAN BASHER!!!!" cause he aws fighting a woman fighter. and proceeded to laugh my ass off. we decided to name it waterfall cause when u hit it, ur mouth would water over and you would drool buckets :smoke:
    or
    b. picked up a 20 bag of some ish i thought would be just beasters. turned out to be completely red and green (like a christmas tree) covered in crystals, and smelled even through my shoe. i was ableto make that bag last me 2 weeks.

12. Strain: Headband

What i did all day: Absolutely nothing

13. This: unnamed strain
    What I did: held a party at my house!

[​IMG]

14. Best. Post. Ever.

15. Look at the crystals on that bitch. :yummy:

16. Thanks guys, I'm pretty fond of that picture.
    Thinking I might even frame it one day :)

17. #37 suburbantoker, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    you did not get a blunt of "kush" for 5 dollars, you got some shitty schwagg and acted high. end of story

best: some purple OG Kush (yes i know purple blah blah blah cold temps nothing to do with potence blah)

what i did: sat and laughed on a couch for 3 hours

18. The best weed ive had was some trainwreck, me and some friends put our ipod volume on high, and we went to a park, slides swings, etc, and then we went into a forest, funniest/ craziest time in my life

19. Purple G13 -went to school and learned....or something like that.
    Super OG kush - bust some pieces in my friends backyard.

20. Well..... My best time was my first, and it was hella crazy.
    I think i was like 16..... Yeah it was on a saturday night and no one was home.

I decided i wanted to know what being high was like, so i walked over to my bro's room[hes a crazy ass dealer], took I think a 1.5 gram nug of whatever he had i didnt know, and smoked like 5 bowls out of his zong, then just straight up spaced out on the coutch for an hour. Then i went and watched a 3-d movie at the AMC down the street with some friends and i barely remember anything past that:smoke:

All i remember is that it was crazy as all hell.