Best Weed you ever smoked and what you did while high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Amazing Black, Jul 9, 2008.

1. okay the best weed that i ever had was suppose to be some kush
    i had gone to a dealer and he sold me a blunt for 5
    i went to this housing development and smoked the whole blunt by meself
    watching the cars going by... i was so fuccked up i felt like i was looking at the blunt every second to make sure i dont burn my fingers/... after i was done i took the long walk to costcos and to my suprise it was packed

but i still went to the line and got 2 slices of pizza and a cup a ice cream then went home and watched beverly hills cop...

THEN i went to go take a shower in my aunties bathroom and was in there for like a hour because she has a stone bench built in with the color changing light(it just goes from red
    to purple to blue)its the best i kno and then

then i called up this gurl and had the best phone sex ever and then i went to sleep and woke up high
    i go to the bus stop and see my dealers brother and he sales me a blunt of the same weed

but i leave my id at home so i go back to get it and miss the bus
    soo i end up having to get a ride from my brother and i get dropped off at the donut shop

BUUUUUTTTTTT its taks week(tx assesment of knowledge and skills so we dont have to be at school until 1230 soooo i go to this morning pajama party that my niccas cousin is throwing and end up smoking that blunt while looking at abunch a fine freaky hoes in pajamas
    that i dont talk to cause im scared...

then these niccas come and try to rush the door (all freshmans) and we have to kick them out(reminds me of house party where full force tries to get into the party)hahahahaha

then i walk to school and its like 1145 so im good and i walk into the cafateria (duncanville high school is the second biggest high school in the nation) and i see my boy brandale and without even thinking i sit down next to him....

about 30 minutes later i look at who im sitting with and its the nastiest 3 fat ugly hoes that nobody likes and im like brandale wtf are we doing here and he starts laughing at me like are you high and i just put my hood up until the bell rings to go to class
    then During the english test i right about what michael jacksons white glove meant to black people and how it he would go down in history as the greatest dancer in the world
    then the next day i smoke some more weed and watch a fight at taco bell its was great!!!!!!:hello::cool:

09 biatch we the wildest class out there boyyeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Over the winter i took a break from smoking for about four days the longest ive gone with out smoking in about a year. Well my friend got some purple weed and i smoked a blunt of it with just me and him. We were going to the hookah place to chill out after smoking which was about a half mile down the street. I ended up driving and getting lost about twenty minutes out of the way and was at the grocery store. After i walked into the grocery store i went to the bathroom and just looked at myself and was like how the shit did i get here where am i? i thought it was about two in the morning when i got out to the car i realized it was like 9 it was crazy. I loved it. but the best bud ive smoked was some sour diesel and that actually made the simpsons movie halirous.

3. haha.. i always get that feeling when I am really drunk & high while looking in a mirror wherever i am... like how did i get here and why am I here... its fucked up

4. A month and a half ago my friend's uncle gave him an eighth of this absurd White Widow. It was hyper-strong -- like, a lightly packed bowl between two people gets both people tripping for five hours -- and it made everything really vivid and obvious. I did everything high, because I smoked it over a whole week... My friend and I played Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, we ate, we napped, we walked. It was solid.

5. if youre class of 09 you are 16 years old.
    owned

6. ^LOL thats what I was thinking, unless its college class but thats highly unlikely.

7. the best weed i smoke, makes me sit right where i smoked it for about 30 minutes..doing nothing but thinking, after those 30 minutes or so pass, i realize im high, and that the last 30 minutes i had some dumb ass thoughts..and that i should smoke some more

8. I don't remember what I did when I smoked the best weed I ever smoked.
    I think that might have something to do with why it was the best...

9. ahhh last summer...
    me and my buddies picked up some brownies from our regular dealer at the time. 3 guys 2 girls (eh..) . well 15 bucks a brownie and we bought 4 of em (1 for each guy, and 1 for the girls that didnt pay). We picked it up and the dealer looked pretty damn fucked up and said the brownies were bomb and to only take 1 small bite. ya ya ya any dealer would say that. We went inside and gobbled down the entire brownie. Tasted very good. About an hour later they kicked in and i was baked more than i ever had been before. i was laying on a bed with one of the girls and shit kinda went down. i got up and my friends had a bag of weed that they picked up from the same guy. so i grabbed that up and we baked up alll of it and ordered a square pizza and listened to music while playing xbox and vibed out for the rest of the night

10. Honestly, the best weed ive ever smoked might be what I have right now which is sour kush but the highest ive gotten was off some straight up offical haze. I was only a freshman in h.s (going into college now) and we got put on with this dude who had some fresh offical haze, nothing like ive ever seen again. It had a great smell, mad sticky and had more hairs and crystals that Ive ever seen. I chestied up a blunt with my boy and I actually thought the road I was walking on was turning into puzzle pieces. Nothing like that has ever happened to me like that when I burn and I kno it was not laced it was just some firee.

11. well.

first time i ever smoked weed and got high was definitely one of the highest i've been. i remember hitting it out of an apple with two friends and i literally started walking home and i was unaware of where i was. i remember looking at a car window at myself and then i kept on walking. i then thought to myself, "did that really just happen?" then i just burst out laughing. every step felt like a step on a cloud...i really liked it for a while but for some reason i didn't think much of it and continued on with my sober life for another 8 months until i got back into smoking, haha.

that was crazy...

another time i ate an edible and smoked real purple kush. not shit that people sit there and label purple, like, real deal, club purple kush that was almost COMPLETELY purple. i smoked about 2 blunts worth and then the edible hit me...all i really remember is watching the metal gear solid 4 epiologue and constantly zoning out and getting completely enveloped in the story. i opened a raspberry iced tea snapple and downed it within 2 minutes and it was bliss. the bong was now going around and i was just lounging on the couch in this guys room taking a bong hit every minute and getting so fucked up that i couldn't move my mouth. everything was so hightened, so surreal...it was CRAZY. i remember thinking to myself "maybe i'm the highest person around here" and i didn't remember if i said it out loud or not LOL. the cycle continued for another good half hour until the eigth was gone and i was doneso...we then turned on cops and i was tripping balls on seeing people arrested for weed, HAHA.

i was suprised i didn't pass out...that was probably the highest i've been.

12. you mutha fuckas type too much..im too high to read all that

13. Exactly what I was thinking. I just scrolled down and read the last comment hah.

14. LOL! omg best weed ever! :p love that kind.

15. the best joint i have ever smoked was around a year ago i got an 8th of blueberry with a friend and we noticed the buds wernt as dense as the other weed we had been smoking they were more wispy, nevertheless i picked up a fat wispy nugget and skinned up a fat one my gf's mom wanted me to go in to town with my gf and her mum. so i blitzed the joint in the car on the way down it smealt really strong like a wierd skunky perfume and after 1/3rd of the joint i felt stoned , i carried on tho and smoked it to the roach i was so fucking stoned i went pale my mouth went like a box of sand and i wandered around the market like a zombie , that was a GOOD joint :)

16. The best weed I ever smoked was some dope similar to medical Train-wreck, and it was FREE. I didn't believe my friends hype about it so decided to try this shit. At the time I hadn't smoked in a month. I took one HUGE hit thinking it was weak, and I end up coughing 3 minutes straight. I munched out like a fucking animal! :smoking:

17. hahaha last weekend i was with 2 of my friends and we had some dank that got us completely blitzed. i dont know about the highest ive ever been but it was pretty close. We had an imaginary fight with any weapon that we could think of. chainsaws khamehamehas, guns, spears, anything. it was the most intense thign ever and we would like make one person a boss and we all were on the same page about what was going on. it was awesome. we played 6 levels and called it chaos apocalypse 6.

18. #18 Jamrocknw89, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    My bro and I got some bud from a local grower. He had crossed some purple with somethin else, don't remember, but that was probably the best I've ever smoked. It was amazing shit. Bright purple color and sparkling with crystals. The smell alone send pleasure waves to your brain and the entire 1/8 was solid nugs fresh off the branch (my fav). Very nice all body high too. We rolled it in a joint and smoked a little from the bong afterwards. All I can say is that we were fuckin high for the rest of the day. Jammed to some music, talked about how great weed is, went to Arbys, raped at some halo online, and some other shit I don't really remember. You know it's good weed if you're in lala land all day. I am 100 percent going to grow some purple as soon as I can, after that stuff.

19. My first time smoking was Afghan Kush. My friends and I had a smoking sesh every day for 5 days with the same weed. It was the most delicious and best high I have ever had. It kind of spoiled it for me being my first time too, haha. But we just sat in my friends basement in a dark room with a few lights on so we could see what we were doing. We passed around 3 blunts with 5 people smoking and it was the most fun I have ever had. We just sat in the basement and talked for hours each day.

20. no he's not