Where the Missouri tokers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ThinkBlue, Jul 6, 2008.

1. I go to school out in st. louis. That counts yeah?

2. Out of curiosity what school in stl?

3. 816 via 314

4. im from missouri man! springfield FTW :)

5. Eastern suburb of KCMO

6. Missouri here as well!!! I did a search to find this thread...

7. Kc mo

whoooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

8. Columbiaaaa!!!!! Fuck the mupd!

9. whats up my fellow columbian friend lol

10. you said it, my dude!

i'm reppin' the 314, too.

11. i live in Troy, MO. shitty meth ridden town... bud is everywhere, but its just a matter of finding the "good shit".

12. Muck Fizzou! Rock Chalk Jayhawk! Sitting here in Lawrence, KS smoking chronic all day long.

13. Not much man, except fuckin last night I ran into MUPD. So after eating 2 1g dank brownies and about 5 bowls of more dank, I decide to go pick up my friends on campus and take them to rock quarry to blaze. I go pick them up, and as I exit campus, fucking MUPD pulls up behind us. So I try to lose the fucker at the sinclair gas station to act like I was going to the apartments there, and he drove on ahead. So I wait a little bit, and then proceed to go down rock quarry road, but as I start going down, I see the same cop drive past and I look in my side mirror and I see him pull a u turn. At this point I'm like fuck this, were gettin on grindstone and heading back to my place. I knew this cop wanted to corner us at rock quarry. During the WHOLE the trip to grindstone on rock quarry, the cop followed us with his brights on so he could see inside the car, which is very easy in my car. Luckily as I turn off onto grindstone, he leaves us alone.

Tonight is gonna be sooo bomb though. I will not remember this weekend for suure :bongin::bongin::bongin:

Whats about you guys?

14. I'm a St. Charles native, but I'm stuck in Rolla for the next four years. There's no bud and nowhere to smoke it if I had any. :( Damn small campus. I gotta wait till I go back home to light up. My life is one big t-break. I'm planning on rolling up to Mizzou for a weekend sometime soon. I know you guys got the dank up there.

15. Springfiled MO! Apparently some truck with a couple 1,000 lbs. of green got pulled over on the way so we're super dry right now :(

16. I'm brand new to Columbia. I just moved in with my friend and his wife, neither of whom smoke. Is there a kind enough soul on this board to help a new guy in town find a connection? I moved from NY and just ran out of what I brought with me.:(

PM me if you like. Thanks in advance.

Cool forum, too.

17. Rockaway Beach - -BRANSON

18. I live in St. Louis. Olilvette. :smoke: