Where the Missouri tokers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ThinkBlue, Jul 6, 2008.

1. no offense to oklahoma but there's a legit chance i'd kill myself if i had to live there. not like missouri is some paradise or anything, but the crazy christian loonies seem to be slightly less prevalent. i did go to okc for 2 days last summer though and it seemed like a nice city. beer was cheap as shit, it was awesome

2. oh there everywhere all my relatives are mostly like that including my mom and dad there nowhere near as bad though my mom cried the first time she caught me with weed imagine living with that kind of stuff? it sucks! i have convinced her though that weed isnt a drug its a medicine so its all good now but she still thinks weed harms you in someway like for instance i was tellun her s couple days ago i had a urinary tract infection and i had no idea how i got it and shes like it was prpbably from the weed you smoke and im like "mom your full of shit" lmsao

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Haha sounds like my mother.... dude you gotta get your own place.

4. Jefferson county here

5. i know right... gonna start lookin for a job as soon as i get my id which i shoulda got a long time ago...

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Well, I have officially smoked weed.  But it was neutral.  Barely got high.  It was reggie so it burnt the back of my throat.  LOL!  I coughed a LOT.  But anyway, I am sort of dating this dude now who said he would get me some better quality next time. :)  The suggestion that worked?  Go to a bar and tell someone I want to smoke weed. :D

7. I'm in STL, and there's plenty of weed if I need it :p I've been seeing some pretty high-quality buds recently, but there's still always mids around here. There are two head shops here with some kick ass pieces for a decent price :p

8. I knew there where others, just didn't know they were here.  MO represent even if it is a crappy state.  Pettis.

9. Well, if this medical bill gets passed (which there is a chance of, check one of my topics on missouri and a bill hearing) It won't be so downright miserable here.

10. Meh...I know what you are talking about but I don't know.  The emails keep us in suspense right now, first it was they won't try until the next presidential election, now there is a chance for medicinal.  Let them do what they do, I support it all, I have my doubts. 

11. There's always the doubt because they were already backing down, but if they can manage to do it then we'll have our foot in the doorstep. Hopes are only slightly raised :p

12. Yea, very true.  Where you at?

13. STL, born and raised! I'm up in Clayton

14. I'm from Kansas City fuckin 816

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Did you go to CHS?. 

16. Where is the southeast Missouri people at I'm new in Missouri and I swear no body knows what herb is and I'm from Florida all I breath is the good smoke all I smell here is corn and cow ass

17. St Louis here

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Yeah dude! I'm from Columbia, MO.

19. Sadly to say but warrenton missouri, moved here from Cali haven't found anything good yet.

20. 816! Local!

Got to know someone or it can be hard or simply just ball busting pricy!