Where the Missouri tokers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ThinkBlue, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Yeah man I feel you, for the past few months the only shit I have been smokin is Jack Here, Kali Mist, and Snow cap

2. Heh, even my area code is 314

Maybe we're neighbors :D

Nah... that couldn't be true, all my neighbors are lame :(

ehh, c'est la vie

3. I'm in St. Louis too.

4. you sir are correct lol. trust me this town is probably the shittiest place to live you have no idea

5. Weston? Who is this?

6. Henry.... whos thisssss?

7. The name is pretty self-explainatory lol

8. to much of a small fucking world.. sigh

edit: dude these odds of us just turning up on the same forum, if ya think about it are ridiculous

9. lol cool cool. man this is kinda shitty though, i come to forums like these to get away from people i know irl. lol weird.

bud looks good. pretty damn good though, these people on the forum helped me get caregiver information for mmj. movin to colorado in november. lookin promising for gettin the card

10. That's good, you're one of those patients who can actually have huge benefits from mmj with the chronic pain.

11. I tried to buy some weed in Falls City, Nebraska once... that's really close to MO. The dumbass kids kept asking if I was a cop and then opted not to sell me anything.

12. hahahahaha, dude.. that sucks. odds are he was a tweaker, lol. i know a ton of dealers that are always paranoid bout taking in new customers for the sole reason of them being pigs. and guess what? theyre all addicted to meth! what a surprise.. :rolleyes:

13. I think they were tweakin'... that's the only drug available down in the middle of nowhere. It might have been my lovely clothing. My friend and I drove down there on 420 to get some food from sonic and stay at my grandparent's cabin. We were still dressed in our tie dyed shirts and aviator sunglasses, and apparently they never heard the term "trees" before.

14. lol, they mustve been to think that a girl lookin like you was a cop.

so, because of them, you spent 420 bud-less?! :eek: i wouldve been fuckin pissed if i were you.. :mad:

15. Oh lord no!!! This was at the end of the night.. I had smoked all my bud and wanted a night-cap. We also had a couple brownies left, but decided on saving them for the 8 hour ride back home.

16. I am from st louis too, specifically chesterfield. We have been getting some really good bud lately around here.

17. yeah im a kansas toker myself repin that KC, theres not alot of people from the central midwest on here so it seems

18. straighttothface u live in KC thats cool bro i live in olathe its a gay ass suburb like 30 min away hows the green there cuz its dry as fuck right now in my town Ive been contemplating driving up there but I dont have the gas

19. Hey there,

I realize this is a long shot - but I just moved to stl to start grad school in the fall and I'm looking for some good bud. In the past (I've moved 3 times in the last 2 years), I've just perused craigslist and found a hookup eventually. It hasn't worked here so far and I'm jonesing:confused:.

If anyone has *any* info, hookup or help they can give me, I'd be forever indebted :).

If not, I understand. You can PM me anytime.

Thanks and happy toking:smoke: