Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

QCarbo32. Need help!

• Please log in to reply

tosange

tosange

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
I recently got in trouble with my parents and smoking. There going to make me take a drug test pretty soon here and ive been drinking lots of water to prepare for it. My question however, is that i have the drink qcarbo32 and i was wondering if i smoked 2 days ago, and if i took the qcarbo32 and then an hour later take the drug test if my chances for passing were good?

HereWeGO

HereWeGO

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Make sure when you take QCARBO32 you take it atleast one hour BEFORE the test .... after that HOUR pee ATLEAST once prior to taking the test!!! I been using Qcarbo32 for a couple years now since got put on probation and doing it this way i have never failed any drug test and i smoke all the time i try to stop smoking about a week before i gotta see my P.O just to be safe just because of my weight but i have friends that smoke up until the night before the test and pass taking QCARBO32( not recommended though ) ........I'm 6'5 305lbs......... In the future try to stop a couple days prior to the test and take QCARBO32 the way i said and if you do it right it's like impossible to fail. The person that own's the particular GNC where I get my qcarbo32 told me to do it this way and it has satisfied me along with plenty of my friends that a heavy weed smokers. Alot of people that take this drink and say that they failed anyway Did NOT USE IT THE RIGHT WAY and that's why they fail. It is CRUCIAL to follow these directions when using QCARBO32 to be satisfied......You'll be good....let me know what happened

P.S: I prefer TROPICAL flavor!!

xen0wh0re

xen0wh0re

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
i have a test tomorrow early afternoon, its 8:24pm, if i take this now, and continue to drink as much water as possible, then before test tomorrow drink cranberry juice, should it work? I have the Qcarbo 32 extra strength.:confused:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users