The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Full or empty stomach when eating shrooms?

• by ACole420
  • Jul 03 2008 03:10 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Is Master of His World

• ACole420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 03:10 PM

Well today im getting my hand on a half oz of delicious mushrooms.

Its not my first time taking them but what i was wondering if it was better to take them on a full or empty stomach because i hate that nausea feeling that you get from them.

So if anyone knows whether a full or empty stomach upon eating mushrooms is better for the nausea or worse please let me know.
Replies (7)

• GANJAWON
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 03:13 PM

Well you not gonna wanna eat on shrooms so eat an hour to 2 hours before injestion. dont eat a double quadrouple burger before just something to fill you up ya dig!!

• Mushroom Master

• vc77
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 785 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:03 PM

It's generally advised to abstain from solids or any decent sized meal atleast 3 prior to ingestion. Following those guidelines, try to have a meal within 6 hours before you ingest so you aren't getting queasy from the early stages of starvation. Juices, water, a fruit to tide the hunger are all fine.

Trying to hide the flavor by making a 3 pound mushroom cheeseburger won't help either and will most likely lead to a long onset, shorter peak, and possible nausea. Avoid using any solid foods for that matter. Lemonade is great for helping them down.

• Cashed Out and Up High

• Mindgnome
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:03 PM

Well today im getting my hand on a half oz of delicious mushrooms.

Its not my first time taking them but what i was wondering if it was better to take them on a full or empty stomach because i hate that nausea feeling that you get from them.

So if anyone knows whether a full or empty stomach upon eating mushrooms is better for the nausea or worse please let me know.

I seem to come up very fast if I have a empty stomach, it is about 10 minutes and I start to trip. It has caught me off guard twice. Once I decided to read on the come up, and that didn't last long, the words started to get really distorted. The other time I ate them on a empty stomach, it came on strong. All the effects sort of just hit me at once.

• Banned

• Reggin
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 5,220 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:43 PM

Eh...everytime that I eat shrooms, I eat a hearty lunch around 2 or 3 o'clock...then eat the mushrooms around 6. I dunno, they don't taste that bad at all. I don't know why people think they do =X.

• Banned

• scoobydooby67
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 6,746 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:45 PM

eat something dairy 2-3 hours beforehand to line your stomach.

• Is Master of His World

• ACole420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:47 PM

Thanks for all the advice guys. I should be eating them around 6 tonite so i will eat like 2 hours before i eat the shrooms. Also is their anyway to aviod nausea all together or is it inevitable?

• Chronic Smoker

• Munch
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:04 PM

Smoke some weed it might help with the nausea, I never got nausea on shrooms but it might be different for everyone if it happens though sitting down in a comfortable chair should help.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Googlebot-Mobile (1), Google (2)
© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved