Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Full or empty stomach when eating shrooms?

• Please log in to reply

ACole420

ACole420

Is Master of His World

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,348 posts
Well today im getting my hand on a half oz of delicious mushrooms.

Its not my first time taking them but what i was wondering if it was better to take them on a full or empty stomach because i hate that nausea feeling that you get from them.

So if anyone knows whether a full or empty stomach upon eating mushrooms is better for the nausea or worse please let me know.

GANJAWON

GANJAWON

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
Well you not gonna wanna eat on shrooms so eat an hour to 2 hours before injestion. dont eat a double quadrouple burger before just something to fill you up ya dig!!

vc77

vc77

Mushroom Master

• Registered Upgraded
  • 785 posts
It's generally advised to abstain from solids or any decent sized meal atleast 3 prior to ingestion. Following those guidelines, try to have a meal within 6 hours before you ingest so you aren't getting queasy from the early stages of starvation. Juices, water, a fruit to tide the hunger are all fine.

Trying to hide the flavor by making a 3 pound mushroom cheeseburger won't help either and will most likely lead to a long onset, shorter peak, and possible nausea. Avoid using any solid foods for that matter. Lemonade is great for helping them down.

Mindgnome

Mindgnome

Cashed Out and Up High

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,993 posts

Well today im getting my hand on a half oz of delicious mushrooms.

Its not my first time taking them but what i was wondering if it was better to take them on a full or empty stomach because i hate that nausea feeling that you get from them.

So if anyone knows whether a full or empty stomach upon eating mushrooms is better for the nausea or worse please let me know.

I seem to come up very fast if I have a empty stomach, it is about 10 minutes and I start to trip. It has caught me off guard twice. Once I decided to read on the come up, and that didn't last long, the words started to get really distorted. The other time I ate them on a empty stomach, it came on strong. All the effects sort of just hit me at once.

Reggin

Reggin

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,220 posts
Eh...everytime that I eat shrooms, I eat a hearty lunch around 2 or 3 o'clock...then eat the mushrooms around 6. I dunno, they don't taste that bad at all. I don't know why people think they do =X.

scoobydooby67

scoobydooby67

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,746 posts
eat something dairy 2-3 hours beforehand to line your stomach.

ACole420

ACole420

Is Master of His World

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,348 posts
Thanks for all the advice guys. I should be eating them around 6 tonite so i will eat like 2 hours before i eat the shrooms. Also is their anyway to aviod nausea all together or is it inevitable?

Munch

Munch

Chronic Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,041 posts
Smoke some weed it might help with the nausea, I never got nausea on shrooms but it might be different for everyone if it happens though sitting down in a comfortable chair should help.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users