Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Cops chillin outside my house

• Please log in to reply

xStff1:)

peaceloveweed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 212 posts
For the past week or two i've been seeing a lot of cop cars around my street. The past few days I have been seeing a cop parked just a couple houses down from mine. He stays there for maybe 20 minutes or so and then leaves, and other times I'll just see a cop drive down my street (which is a deadend), then drive back up it slowly.

I really don't understand why this is suddenly happening, I never used to see cops around my house. I just recently got arrested (it was not marijuana related), and my dealer went to jail a couple months ago, not sure for what but most likely it was weed related. I'm going to stop calling my dealer for a while just to keep a low profile (he always used to come right to the front of my house, which was probably a dumb idea but I never really had second thoughts about it until now).

So my question is, what should I do about all this? It's been really making me nervous lately, despite the fact that they cannot just search my house for no reason...I guess I just need some reassuring words or something from you guys, haha. Thanks.

Unkraut

Unkraut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 125 posts
whenever you buy dont have anyone come to your house

if ur dealer went to jail perhaps he said ur name? who knows

but...fuck pigs...

Hashmouf

Hashmouf

Hybrid Human

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,395 posts
You are just paranoid, If the cops wanted to raid you, you would see them coming, they wouldn't have marked units in your neighborhood to alert you they where coming you would be watched with out even knowing it, then suddenly at 6:00 in the morning they would be busting down your door with a warrant.

Just chill the cops aren't worried about a small time pothead, If you dont grow or deal then you are the least of their worries. So smoke a bowl relax bro.

DiggityDankness

DiggityDankness

Wu for the kids.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 591 posts
If you're dealing at all (And I don't want to know), STOP NOW. Stop all traffic coming in and out of your house, if the cops are watching the place they'll get real bored pretty quickly.

Also remember there's a chance that it's not your house they're watching, I assume you live in a typical neighborhood, there are plenty of other houses they could be scoping out.

You are just paranoid, If the cops wanted to raid you, you would see them coming, they wouldn't have marked units in your neighborhood to alert you they where coming you would be watched with out even knowing it, then suddenly at 6:00 in the morning they would be busting down your door with a warrant.

Not always, sometimes they WANT you to know they're watching, just to keep you on edge and worried. I personally know people who have had this happen to them, and have even seen it in person. The cops would sit behind the house in a marked car and just hang out watching the house, and had a unit on the street. It was an intimidation technique, and they actually had the kid worried enough that he did slip up and get nailed.

peaceloveweed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 212 posts
Yeah, the past few times I've been walking down a few blocks to pick up. I really really don't think my dealer ever mentioned my name just because he's one of the biggest dealers around here I'd say and so he sells to so many people that I doubt he even remembers my name half the time, and I pick up from him very often.

Unkraut

Unkraut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 125 posts
then ur straight, just be chill

pinball wizard

pinball wizard

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,740 posts
You could easially be an expendable buyer to your dealer, like a get out of jail free card. Just a thought.

peaceloveweed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 212 posts

Just chill the cops aren't worried about a small time pothead, If you dont grow or deal then you are the least of their worries. So smoke a bowl relax bro.

Thank you, this is making me feel a lot better. Trust me, I know I'm just being the paranoid stoner that I am, but it just really makes me uncomfortable see a cop car out my window all the time, especially since I just got arrested for the first time ever, I feel like every cop in my city is out to get me now, haha.

Unkraut

Unkraut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 125 posts

You could easially be an expendable buyer to your dealer, like a get out of jail free card. Just a thought.

thats what i was thinking

Unkraut

Unkraut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 125 posts
Theyre Out To Get U Man

someoneorother2

someoneorother2

Whoa???

• Registered Upgraded
  • 193 posts
You really are probably the least of thier worries. Honestly, a person who neither grows nor deals would not constitute 2 cops on patrol to bring you down. Think how many man hours that is a week, and just for one lone stoner?

The dealer being caught was probably just a coincidence. Cops go up the line, not down. They would be looking for whoever grows, not for one of the many people who buy off that dealer.

I would say that unless you aren't telling the whole story, than they are probably looking for someone else.

Zonyc

Zonyc

Canopus

• Bronze Member
  • 1,123 posts

peaceloveweed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 212 posts
Yeah, I really doubt they're on the verge of arresting me (I do not grow nor sell, though I do "give" some to very close friends on some occasions). I'm think that maybe they see my dealer drive to my house and followed him one time or something, that's my guess, or maybe they think I'm an accomplice or I'm the one giving him the bud? They could just be trying to scare me...?

Zonyc

Zonyc

Canopus

• Bronze Member
  • 1,123 posts

when_suddenly

when_suddenly

Dry as a bucket of sand

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

You're looking at five years here, man. Your only chance is to give us the name of some yahoo somewhere that buys eighths off you now and again. Give us that, and you're free to leave.

Yeah.

HoosierIVXX

HoosierIVXX

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,101 posts

Honestly bro, I think you're being paranoid. How many customers does your dealer have? If you're really that worried, just talk to your dealer friend and ask him straight up if he mentioned your name.

A stoner, paranoid? No....

Seriously man, they got nothing. Cops don't waste time and effort on small fish. they could care less unless its blatently obvious in front of their eyes. Chill bro. Just be a little more careful.

And don't accuse your dealer of anything, ever. If hes a big dealer he knows whats up and thats a great way to have a guy throw you a beating (not that he wants more charges, but dealers aren't the smartest guys around anyhow).

peaceloveweed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 212 posts

Honestly bro, I think you're being paranoid. How many customers does your dealer have? If you're really that worried, just talk to your dealer friend and ask him straight up if he mentioned your name.

I know I'm being paranoid, I just fucking hate cops and I hate the idea of them being outside my house. My dealer has tons of customers, but he comes to my house multiple times a week for me, as well as for my brother and my friends. Almost all my neighbors are really old, so I just can't imagine who else they'd be looking for. My brother also told me that there was a lot of loud knocking on my door a few nights ago at around 10 at night, but he didn't answer.

SoCalToker

SoCalToker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 508 posts

I know I'm being paranoid, I just fucking hate cops and I hate the idea of them being outside my house. My dealer has tons of customers, but he comes to my house multiple times a week for me, as well as for my brother and my friends. Almost all my neighbors are really old, so I just can't imagine who else they'd be looking for. My brother also told me that there was a lot of loud knocking on my door a few nights ago at around 10 at night, but he didn't answer.

Just chill, watch what you throw away (roaches, empty bags with THC on them, etc), follow all the road rules pulling out of your house (make sure your seatbelt is one BEFORE you move, etc.). Basically, bore the cop and he'll eventually leave. By the way, do you smoke in your car? Maybe someone reported you chilling in front of their house or something?

Bong666

Bong666

MUSHROOMS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 563 posts

you are right!!!! ture!

Cannabis Corpse

Cannabis Corpse

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 527 posts

whenever you buy dont have anyone come to your house

if ur dealer went to jail perhaps he said ur name? who knows

but...fuck pigs...

This is so true, because if something happens between you and your dealer he knows where you lives, then you would be fucked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users