Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

IS THIS WRONG??? Too young?? immoral?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

dazedBong

dazedBong

inhale the blunt smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 410 posts
i wouldnt wanna chill with a 13 year old period :confused:

kamikazikillah

kamikazikillah

fugative

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,061 posts
i can see your point for sure.(weed is better than pills and shit)

but you probably wouldnt have asked if you werent a little wary of it already

trust your instincts always. they are there for a reason

DimebagRIP88

DimebagRIP88

Obama 08

• Registered Upgraded
  • 582 posts
Bro, it all depends on how tight you and this kid are. Back when I started smoking (13) I would smoke with my best friends older bro all the time (he was 18), but then again, I'd been practically living at their house since I was 7 so.... Like I said, if he's your bro (and I mean someone you would let crash at your house if they got into some shit, you gotta be TIGHT with him) I'd smoke with him, but DO NOT sell him weed. That's just askin' for too much trouble. Instead, hook him up with some connects.

Keep it on the DL too; no cruisin around with him while y'all are smokin. It's just too risky.

Sorry if some of that shit didn't make sense, I am stooooonnnnnnnneeeeeeeeed :smoke:

ZigZagPapers

ZigZagPapers

Are you high? yeah hahaha

• Registered Upgraded
  • 231 posts

i wouldnt wanna chill with a 13 year old period :confused:

Yeah I agree 100% dont chill with someone that young, hes thirteen he should be hanging out with friends his own age.

Even if he is a crazy drug sniffing 13 year old he sounds like bad news, and needs help, not an older person, even though you have good intentions. Stay away from this kid, and have ur little brother stay away from him. Im not trying to give you family advice, what you do is what you do, all I know is I wouldnt want my little bro hanging out with a kid like this.

DimebagRIP88

DimebagRIP88

Obama 08

• Registered Upgraded
  • 582 posts
For real though, if he's just a friend and not your bro, don't risk that shit. It'd be different if he was your boy

Guest_deezy_*

Guest_deezy_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
ive smoked with kids as young as 12 and i smoke with a 13/14 year old (my homies younger bro) a lot and hes mad chill, chiller than most kids my age (18). i have no worry at all of being ratted on because this kid has been caught before and has kept his mouth shut not to mention its jsut not in his personality to snitch. anyways my point is it really depends on the kid.

CitySmoker420

CitySmoker420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,391 posts
no but he basicly is my brother, i mean i love the kid, i'd take a bullet for him, i let him crash at my place, i ran over and picked him up when his dad beat him... twice... before i graduated i stood up for the kid any chance i got... he really was like me, when he got back from his programs (troubled teens) he really didnt fit in with most teens i just feel bad cuz he used to be my roomate along with my other friend who is 16. idk...

Blutteufel

Blutteufel

Pope of Dope

• Gold Member
  • 7,007 posts

CitySmoker420

CitySmoker420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,391 posts
no i really dont. i hung out with kids older then me since 8th grade... i started smoking weed in freshman yr. only a toke or 2 at the beach but drinking was big then. more socially acceptable, my friends older brother used to h. me u. now, i just love to party. i reallly like to blaze in NYC i find they have the best weed for the best value, if u have a place to smoke

amsterdamage

amsterdamage

Debate, Demand, Legalize!

• Old School
  • 5,114 posts
man everyone has told you it's a bad idea but you keep coming back and saying but this... and but that...

we ain't gonna tell you it's a good idea coz it's not!

If you wanna hang with him and help him through the rest of his childhood then treat him like the age he is. Teach him about stuff and how to make decisions, tell him things that'll help him understand the world and prepare him for being an adult. But don't treat him like an adult and smoke with him when he's not one, you will regret it.

CitySmoker420

CitySmoker420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,391 posts
ok i think that i am being perceived wrong, amsterdamage, thank you for your insight along with everybody else, i see where i came of as justifying my hypotheitcal wrong doings... now i see that but what happends when the kid turns 16? and is already smoking?

built to spill

built to spill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 122 posts
alright look, this is how i see it;

legally: it's a bad idea and just not worth it.

morally: if the kid wasn't already troubled and have problems with hard drugs, i wouldn't see a problem with it. I don't necessarily have a problem with the age, but i don't like that he's thirteen. Thirteen is a little young, maybe a little too young. I know when i was fifteen i smoked with a bunch of 18 year olds, a few 20-25 year olds and at a dave concert i smoked with a 47 year old haha. So thirteen is a little young, but morally i don't have a problem with it if you think he's a good kid.

amsterdamage

amsterdamage

Debate, Demand, Legalize!

• Old School
  • 5,114 posts

ok i think that i am being perceived wrong, amsterdamage, thank you for your insight along with everybody else, i see where i came of as justifying my hypotheitcal wrong doings... now i see that but what happends when the kid turns 16? and is already smoking?

since you're so close to him you're in a position to influence him, and since you care about him just tell him the truth, taking drugs before he's an adult is a bad idea. Smoking tobacco is a bad idea too. You don't need to tell him any dea bs, just tell him straight up what're good things for him to do and what're not.

Tell him about college and why he has to go there and play sports with him, hell you could join some martial art together, he'll get a lot more outta that than he would smoking with you. If you do these things and he's already smoking when he's 16, or in jail when he's 15, then it's not because of anything you did.

CitySmoker420

CitySmoker420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,391 posts
ok, but i do all that stuff with him, we go on walks talk about life, parents how to deal with our parents abuse, what we do when that abuse is directed upon you or ur syblings, the guard at r last program trained UFC fighters and taught a class in Submission wrestling so now we know, neck cranks, hipthrows, armbars, leg bars, and knee kicks... lol we wrestle all the time. i think that im not going to smoke with him. i dont think its right

Bandelero

Bandelero

Enjoys marijuana

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,158 posts

no i really dont. i hung out with kids older then me since 8th grade... i started smoking weed in freshman yr. only a toke or 2 at the beach but drinking was big then. more socially acceptable, my friends older brother used to h. me u. now, i just love to party. i reallly like to blaze in NYC i find they have the best weed for the best value, if u have a place to smoke

It sounds to me like you've already made up your mind on the subject, and just want us to agree with you.

Do what you want, but I'm with amsterdamage, rather than introducing him to more drugs, maybe you should attempt introducing him to the idea of going to college or things of that nature.

blasphemy

blasphemy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 226 posts
why the fuck would you want to kick it with a 13 yr old. i dont even think I would be able to have an interesting conversation with someone that young

CitySmoker420

CitySmoker420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,391 posts
i agree, thanks

CitySmoker420

CitySmoker420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,391 posts
i judge people not by their age but by their wisdom and experinces

built to spill

built to spill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 122 posts

i judge people not by their age but by their wisdom and experinces

and i respect the hell out of you for that. I know that when i was young, older people judging me not by my age but by ME really changed my life actually. I probaly wouldn't be the same person i am today if i didn't chill and share words with older kids , they taught me alot.

CitySmoker420

CitySmoker420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,391 posts
that you, i completly agree i think that its benificial for younger kids to hang out with older kids, it broadens their mind and it helps them grow up quicker, but only if the kid is a decent role model... if hes a druggie, dont fuck with little kids