Makeshift rolling papers

Discussion in 'General' started by mushroomsatsuji, Jun 26, 2008.

1. I got some tobacco today and it said it came with papers...fuckn liers. I sifted all though it and nothing.:mad:

So what can I use for papers? Everything Ive tried so far doesnt stick. Is there a technique, or somethin to help make the paper stick?

2. Honestly, there really isn't much of anything that works as well as rolling papers, short of..well, rolling papers.

However, in our more novice days I recall rolling with some weird things..

A friend of mine would sometimes roll joints with receipt paper, though I'm not sure how healthy that is. I seem to recall them burning a bit fast, and they sure taste like shit.

A slightly better option, (learned from the same friend), would be to use a brown paper bag. I believe he would use a bit of water to moisten it up, and then roll it in a fashion similar to a blunt. The water would help it stick, and when it dried, (usually very shortly after the rolling was finished) it smoked fairly decently.

Hope this is of some assistance..

EDIT: Post number 123..lulzz

3. Well, bible paper has been used as rolling paper.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I tried both of those. Neither would stick right. I used part of my paycheck(not the actual check) which held ok. Didnt stick but I made it work. Is there a way to make these papers stick at all?

5. ive used bible paper, and like, thin encyclopedia/dictionary kind of paper, but i guess that kind of paper can vary... but i wouldnt do this often, neither can be too good for you

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tissue paper that comes with shoes can work well. I did it a few years ago with a coupleof joints one night and me and my friend smoked them, they worked and stuck just not my preference.

7. way back in the day i used a straw wrapper once, one of them white ones like from burgerking

8. A sticky note? it has that glue to make it stick probably pretty harsh tho.

9. Step 1: Get a back of 5 Gum

Step 2: Use a coin to get all the shiny stuff off it(scrape off a little with coin then its really easy to use your nails it comes off in big chunks and is pretty fun to do)

Step 3: fold like a rolling paper

Step 4 : Roll

Step 5: Smoke

Step 6: enjoy

Step 7(optional) come back and tell me what you thought

it sticks pretty well, you gotta lick it a lil more than normal but it worx well and doesnt taste like anything

10. Man I'm too lazy to read through all the posts, but if you tear the edge you intend to lick you will see little fuzzy parts and if you like those in a upward fashion they will stick. MAke sure you like the other parts as need.....I hope that made sense I'm very stoned

11. Snap, you beat me to it.
    The gum paper should be slightly sticky if you lick it.

12. Got any women in the house? The wrapper on a Tampax Tampon is made of rice paper. It works pretty good, havent done it in years though. Thats how we use to get high in the middle of the day in high school when we didnt have a pipe. Just had to find a chick to give us one:D

13. lol....

never would've thought of that.

14. This works great I been using some harsh paper until I stumbled on this thread the paper sticks great and it tastes like a rolling paper great idea thanks

15. What I used to do in situations like that is use gum wrappers, separate the paper from the aluminum and use maple syrup as adhesive to keep the paper together. Kind of made the joint taste maple syrupy. Idk hope that helps.

16. empty out a cigarette.
    Fill it back up.... cut the filter off though.