Dxm+dmt+thc

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Atlblazer, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Haha I like the title...

But, yeah I am gonna take 500mg of DXM tonight, eat 2 firecrackers with .5 each on them.
    At like 2-3 hours in im gonna smoke some 5-MEO-DMT.

Im siked bout tonight, anyone got any comments on this combo.

2. Have fun bro. Be safe.

3. Good luck man, hope you enjoy it. Could be really fun/enlightening, just be relaxed.

4. Yeah man, its gonna be fun for sure. I just dont wanna drop and break my bong tonight when rippin the 5-meo

5. if its any consolation,

ive never dropped anything on dxm, my grip is always very sure.

6. Yeah be safe man, and have some kinda sober person with you to babysit.

7. Yeah my cousin is gonna be here, to trip sit for the dmt part of the night.

8. Well guys its like 10:37 right now, I downed the dxm, and firecrackers and smoked a couple bowls. Gonna come back and tell you how it is in a lil bit.

9. Sorry shit got intense last night, haha I was takeing a shit and then after that I was to tired to get back on.

Well, I waited about 3 hours into the high, The firecrackers mixed with the dxm was a weird feeling kinda, I was really heavy, I mean I almost felt like a rock almost, and could not feel alot of pain. Well I was sitting there listening to some global dj's, and shpongle. I put my laptop down, and grabbed the dmt out of my room, and my bong. Got my cousin he rolled one up and started smokeing, while I got my bong ready. Loaded the dmt up in there, and then put a screen on top of the dmt, like it said on erowid. Lit it up, and pulled hard, I think I killed the bowl in one hit. inhaled...I held it for about 30 secconds, and mid exhale is when it started takeing effect. So, I sat my bong on the table infront of me, and laid back and closed my mind, and it was crazy.....

It kinda felt like I was pulseing with the beats to the music, and then after that I dunno it was just crazy.
    But very fun none the less, definately something to try again in the future.

Maybe next time, Boomers+Dmt+Dxm

10. sounds like fun.glad you had agood time.

wtf is dmt?

11. thanks dude

12. Dimethyltryptamine. It is a psychedelic substance that is produced by the pineal gland in your brain (which is located in between your two existing eyes). 5-meo-dmt is DMT with a oxygen molecule attached to it. N,N, Dimethyltryptamine is generally more of a OEV than 5-meo-dmt. I think that the closed eyed visuals are about the same in intensity. They have different characteristics though. Dimethyltryptamine is the chemical in your brain that is released during the REM cycle of sleep. It is also released during birth and death. If you have ever had a vivid dream, then you have had a DMT experience. Like dreams, the experience can escape your mind very fast, sometimes less than a minute after coming all the way down. So if you try it, get a pen and a pad and start writing after the experience.