Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Damaging trichomes

• Please log in to reply

muzikman88

muzikman88

• Gold Member
  • 1,469 posts

Bajiggy

Bajiggy

sure.....

• Registered Upgraded
  • 530 posts
im pretty sure that when u damage them the thc just starts to come out, so if ur gonna smoke the bud right away than that is fine. However if u want to store ground up weed it will lose potency because the thc degrades.

BOnGG R1PP3r

BOnGG R1PP3r

• Registered Upgraded
  • 254 posts
hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

dr dro

dr dro

Chillen.

• Old School
  • 846 posts
I wouldn't worry about it. I've certainly never been noticeable less high after grinding, and I've got better things to do than worry about a few molecules.

mattc707

mattc707

Glass Fiend

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,110 posts

I wouldn't worry about it. I've certainly never been noticeable less high after grinding, and I've got better things to do than worry about a few molecules.

I'm with him. It doesn't matter if the trichomes are damaged.

BUDdha KING

BUDdha KING

• Registered Upgraded
  • 205 posts
breaking up the trichromes doesnt change their chemical makeup or anything so its still the same THC just probably broken up more and dispersed more evenly throughout your weed.

ThePhantom

ThePhantom

Hemp Advocate

• Gold Member
  • 3,238 posts

trikky

trikky

Glassblower

• Old School
  • 6,214 posts
Rupturing trichomes actually does degrade the THC levels, because they become exposed to oxygen. That being said, it is unlikely that you wil notice much of a degredation of the bud. Don't forget to grind with a kief catcher to catch those trichomes that break off the stalks though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users