Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to make Ephedrine from Sudafed?

• Please log in to reply

skunk123454321

skunk123454321

• Registered Upgraded
  • 349 posts
I've been searching for quite a while with intense frustration, but I have alot of Sudafed pills, and I want to know how I could turn the pseudoephedrine in them into ephedrine? im not cooking meth, i just want a stimulant stronger than caffeine, but weaker and cheaper than methylphenidate to keep me from burning out hard early in the evening

sp0rkay

sp0rkay

• Registered Upgraded
  • 446 posts
first u have an accident and blow urself up trying to do this and then ur dead so what it worth it?

Ezav420

Ezav420

[FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Old School
  • 6,640 posts
go to Pandoras Box and ask, there will be more responses. I want to know too dude!!

Ataraxis

Ataraxis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 314 posts
Are you kidding me?

It's a meth precursor, so they made it hard as hell to extract the pseudoephedrine from sudafed. Good luck, and what's wrong with methylphenidate or dextroamphetamine? You're running the addiction road, but I don't know any stimulants that won't run you that.

TokersAnonymous

TokersAnonymous

Amateur Mycologist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 776 posts
Isn't there an ephedra plant out there, you could grow that for your ephedrine. Just came across this website http://www.bio.david...ine_nature.html Might be of some usefulness.

On a side note I hate how hard it is to get pseudoephedrine or Sudafed, it's the only thing that has ever worked for my sinuses. Then they limit you to 2 packages, lol.

Blutteufel

Blutteufel

Pope of Dope

• Gold Member
  • 7,006 posts

bakedzitti

bakedzitti

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
i used to take ECA all the time for weight loss. go to any drug store and buy primatine or bronkaid. they have a decent amount in it. take that with some caffine and asprin and that will keep you from loosing weight. it has alot of good side effects too like losing weight and lowers your alcohol tollerance alot.

google ECA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users