The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

How to make Ephedrine from Sudafed?

• by skunk123454321
  • Jun 23 2008 10:03 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• skunk123454321
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 349 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:03 PM

I've been searching for quite a while with intense frustration, but I have alot of Sudafed pills, and I want to know how I could turn the pseudoephedrine in them into ephedrine? im not cooking meth, i just want a stimulant stronger than caffeine, but weaker and cheaper than methylphenidate to keep me from burning out hard early in the evening
Replies (6)

• sp0rkay
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 446 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:07 PM

first u have an accident and blow urself up trying to do this and then ur dead so what it worth it?

• [FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Ezav420
  • Old School
  • 6,641 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:14 PM

go to Pandoras Box and ask, there will be more responses. I want to know too dude!!

• Ataraxis
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 314 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:50 PM

Are you kidding me?

It's a meth precursor, so they made it hard as hell to extract the pseudoephedrine from sudafed. Good luck, and what's wrong with methylphenidate or dextroamphetamine? You're running the addiction road, but I don't know any stimulants that won't run you that.

• Amateur Mycologist

• TokersAnonymous
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 776 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:47 PM

Isn't there an ephedra plant out there, you could grow that for your ephedrine. Just came across this website http://www.bio.david...ine_nature.html Might be of some usefulness.

On a side note I hate how hard it is to get pseudoephedrine or Sudafed, it's the only thing that has ever worked for my sinuses. Then they limit you to 2 packages, lol.

• Pope of Dope

• Blutteufel
  • Gold Member
  • 7,038 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:49 PM

http://forum.grassci...ead-thread.html

• PipPipPip
  • bakedzitti
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:49 PM

i used to take ECA all the time for weight loss. go to any drug store and buy primatine or bronkaid. they have a decent amount in it. take that with some caffine and asprin and that will keep you from loosing weight. it has alot of good side effects too like losing weight and lowers your alcohol tollerance alot.

google ECA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved