Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Homemade Bamboo Steamroller!

• Please log in to reply

KingOfTheOzone

KingOfTheOzone

• Registered Upgraded
  • 292 posts
EDIT: Show off your natural homemade pieces!:smoke:

So I went in my backyard with a saw, and sawed down a piece of bamboo. Naturally, I made a steamroller... the results:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hits like a champ. :smoke::D

alexgoalex

alexgoalex

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts
dude! that's b-b-b-balllin'

KingOfTheOzone

KingOfTheOzone

• Registered Upgraded
  • 292 posts
BUMP. Anyone else got any natural homemades?

grenade

grenade

• Registered Upgraded
  • 251 posts
Thats awesome man.. +rep. Any ideas where I can find some natural growing bamboo in the woods? I live in western Mass.

Maelman

Maelman

I eat children.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 178 posts
Me and my friends have made several of these in varying lengths. They're mad harsh but they rip balls and usually have a tendency to underestimated by people who've never hit one resulting in a lot of coughing. :rolleyes:

There was one special one though, that I dubbed "Jack the Ripper". I was talking to my friend about what to name it and I came up with "Jack the Ripper" because if you hit it too hard you'd end up like throwing up. He's like "nahh man, that wouldn't happen". He then proceeded to torch it and then throw up all over his bed. :D

KingOfTheOzone

KingOfTheOzone

• Registered Upgraded
  • 292 posts

Me and my friends have made several of these in varying lengths. They're mad harsh but they rip balls and usually have a tendency to underestimated by people who've never hit one resulting in a lot of coughing. :rolleyes:

There was one special one though, that I dubbed "Jack the Ripper". I was talking to my friend about what to name it and I came up with "Jack the Ripper" because if you hit it too hard you'd end up like throwing up. He's like "nahh man, that wouldn't happen". He then proceeded to torch it and then throw up all over his bed. :D

Haha, great story. I love it, it hits HARD as hellll:D

My friends have yet to try it, tomorrow. We'll see what happens..:rolleyes:

dazedBong

dazedBong

inhale the blunt smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 410 posts
Ya i just make mine out of a regular toilet paper roll poke a whole put some alum foil poke holes thru it gets me stoned as hell

KingOfTheOzone

KingOfTheOzone

• Registered Upgraded
  • 292 posts
So anyone got some homemade pieces? bumpp:rolleyes:

that_kid_parker

that_kid_parker

Pass it back bro..

• Registered Upgraded
  • 456 posts

Ya i just make mine out of a regular toilet paper roll poke a whole put some alum foil poke holes thru it gets me stoned as hell

yeah bro i do that alot too, especially with the longer paper towels but this bamboo looks awesome, ive only smoked one real glass steamroller and i got fucked up off one hit cause i ripped it like it would be my last hit of my life and coughed my lungs out like crazy.. (yes i underestimated it lol :rolleyes:)

bss

bss

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 316 posts

dungdude0

dungdude0

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
hate to be a noob but how does a steamroller work and how do you hit it?

HoosierIVXX

HoosierIVXX

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,101 posts
A steam roller is a piece with the carb on the front end. Its usually just a straight tube, but could have a bend or twist in it. you smoke it just like a pipe, take your hand/finger off of the card once the chamber is full and let it rush down your throat... The carb placement just tends to help it hit harder from the better airflow.

cheefthecheeba3

cheefthecheeba3

• Registered Upgraded
  • 195 posts
Damn that is sexy. i have a steamroller but its from an old acrylic bong :(. i saw some bamboo earlier yesterday and thought about takin some but it was like in the middle of a fiesta

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users