Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

joint rolling paper

• Please log in to reply

xxkmanxx

xxkmanxx

Badfish

• Old School
  • 828 posts
What can i use as joint rolling paper? most paper burns quickly. Where can i get it? THANKS

Similar Topics: joint rolling paper     x

Spaceman Spliff

Spaceman Spliff

I don't like the drugs...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts
usually liquor stores sell zig-zags... Or a headshop of course...

As for a handy substitute, I've heard that the paper that comes in altoid tins works and that's what I'd use if I didn't have anything else. I also think you can use a dollar bill... Don't use the whole bill, btw.. Unless you're rolling the greatest joint ever.

xxkmanxx

xxkmanxx

Badfish

• Old School
  • 828 posts
what about printer paper for computer printers? looks good, jus cut it, fill it with weed and smoke. but with anything how u get the joint to stay together?

Suwat666

Suwat666

Stonerbate

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
good ole saliva

xxkmanxx

xxkmanxx

Badfish

• Old School
  • 828 posts
when i roll it and light it, when there's flames do i blow them out? so it's jus red on the edge?

Scooter

Scooter

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
blow it out til its just the red on the edge.

smokey223

smokey223

consumptonist

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
hey if u want to smoke that badly, just use the toilet paper roll method till u get sum real papers or a bowl. yea u hear about al foil being not too good for u, but i used them when i was desperate, and they work fine, plus im prob sure its better then smoking the smoke that comes off a4 writing paper.

peace

Superjoint

Superjoint

Grasscity Admin

• Administrator
  • 5,832 posts

Dr. Greenthumb

Dr. Greenthumb

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
haha, the whole point of rolling papers is that they burn at a lower temperature that regular paper, which burns at about 451 degrees farenheit. so you end up with a joit that hopefully burns smoothly and evenly.

xxkmanxx

xxkmanxx

Badfish

• Old School
  • 828 posts
where can i get rolling papers? can i get it at regular stores; live cvs :) or do i have to buy it online?

zenith

zenith

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Start by asking anyone else you know who smokes about where they get their papers. Chances are there's a store, or a clerk who works at a store, or some 30 year old who still hangs with highschool kids that you can obtain papers from.

Whatever you do, stay away from regular printer (especially the ultra bleached partially synthetic printer paper, that would burn your throat like frikkin acid (not the good kind))

Dr. Greenthumb

Dr. Greenthumb

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
you can get papers just about anywhere that sells cigarrettes or other tobacco products. Most gas stations have them. most places wont card for papers, though I think theyre s'pposed to.

Bud Head

Bud Head

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 10,794 posts
Papers are usualy easy to find! Grocery stores and gas stations are the best places to find papers. You don't want to use computer paper or typing paper! There are alot of deadly chemicals in those.

xxkmanxx

xxkmanxx

Badfish

• Old School
  • 828 posts
i could get it at stores like shoprite, kmart, CVS ? like those stores?

Bud Head

Bud Head

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 10,794 posts

Originally posted by xxkmanxx
i could get it at stores like shoprite, kmart, CVS ? like those stores?

K-mart has them in the tobacco section. Shop rite should have them as well. Just get regular rolling papers for cigarettes.

xxkmanxx

xxkmanxx

Badfish

• Old School
  • 828 posts
is there an age that u have to be to buy rolling papers? im not 18, im 16 :)

Spaceman Spliff

Spaceman Spliff

I don't like the drugs...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts
Technically you have to be 18 to buy tabacco paraphenalia like cigarette papers, but only about half the places you'll go to will care.

So just go from place to place looking for and trying to buy papers and stop worrying about it.

xxkmanxx

xxkmanxx

Badfish

• Old School
  • 828 posts
ok, thanks MAN

the rainman!

the rainman!

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,038 posts
order some 1.25 jobs or zig zag from stairway to heaven ! and lie about your age,every woman you ever meet well! i am only 7 years old !lol good luck tazz11

necroton

necroton

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
OMG! I've been using printer paper! To smoke my "100% legal herbal marijuana alternatives" that I ordered off of ebay for 7 dollars!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users