Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Best Way To Sneak Someone Else's Urine In For A Drug Test?

• Please log in to reply

tokentoker

tokentoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
I know you'll need some type of tube or container, a warmer, and a good place to put it. Any experienced tokers out there who have done this successfully? Condom? Elmer's glue bottle? Wear 2 pairs of underwear? Any way to avoid using a warmer but still keep it at room temp? Any and all suggestions are helpful.

blaze vigilante

blaze vigilante

• Registered Upgraded
  • 151 posts
ok, heres what i did the one time i had to....when i first got drug tested i was piss shy, so they would let me go in alone but only after checking me....what they checked were my shoes, made me pull down my pants,and lift up my shirt slightly but not all the way off

i pissed in a pill bottle at my house, then used duct tape to stick it to my upper arm underneath my sleeve, thye asked me to show the usual places and i did, the guy left and i just poured it in.....i didn't have a warmer and it worked fine, but i tried to get there realy fast (took about 6 minutes or so probably) and kept it snugly under my arm.

not guaranteeing this will work everytime, but if you don't have any other options other than failing the test its worth a try.

janedough

janedough

.-- . . -..

• Gold Member
  • 44,367 posts

• iCremateCanabis likes this

tylerxdurden

tylerxdurden

• Registered Upgraded
  • 180 posts

I knew a guy who tried the condom method... Friend's clean pee in it... Goes to the job to take his piss test, and ends up having to do some kind of tour around the building or something first.

The condom did not make it. :poke:

That's one of funniest things I've heard. I can totally picture that right now.... :P

I would try the condom taped to the leg method. There's also the whizzinator (donno about the spelling) which is like a fake dick that you can put the pee in. Weird stuff.

Youknowjojo

Youknowjojo

Bud Lover

• Registered Upgraded
  • 321 posts
When i did it i just strapped my friends piss as close to my c*ck as possible in a jar. The guy didnt check me and it just made it past the warmth indicator. If i were to do it again i would just strap it in my armpit to keep warm. Plus no one would check my pits for pee. Do that or just get the whizzinator!!!!

fatalex

fatalex

Smokin' those 'REAPERS'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 766 posts
drink or hold the piss in your mouth, when u get alone, spit it in the cup

Tical00

Tical00

DS Nerd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,369 posts
I actually just duct-taped a water bottle to my leg when I was 16-17 and they didn't check or anything.
Would never try and do that again though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users