Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Yes, how to avoid the munchies if at all possible

• Please log in to reply

soillbodykarate

soillbodykarate

meditate

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
is it possible. i love smokin grass so much, but i am also a athlete and health nut. what can i do people.

IglooBuds

IglooBuds

Native Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,337 posts
I know some kids who don't eat at all when they're high,
have you ever smoked before?
because (for me anyway) its not like you get unbearably hungry and will do anything at all costs to eat everything in your sight.
just eat a normal sized meal before you blaze and you'll be fine

pikey

pikey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts
its not that i wanna go and completely rape my kitchen its that once i start i dont notice how much i ate till its gone.
  • littlepinkbong likes this

VictoryUsername

VictoryUsername

• Registered Upgraded
  • 380 posts

I know some kids who don't eat at all when they're high,
have you ever smoked before?
because (for me anyway) its not like you get unbearably hungry and will do anything at all costs to eat everything in your sight.
just eat a normal sized meal before you blaze and you'll be fine

Word, I know kids who never get munchies.
Surround yourself with healthy food so its easily accessible.

Hojubobdan

Hojubobdan

• Registered Upgraded
  • 113 posts

its not that i wanna go and completely rape my kitchen its that once i start i dont notice how much i ate till its gone.

Simple. Have a little self control...

Tical00

Tical00

DS Nerd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,369 posts
I eat a good meal than go smoke, and I'm just not hungry afterwards. No munchies or nothing. Just really thirsty.
But when I do get the munchies, I like to snack on something like grapes and whatnot.

skatealex2

skatealex2

sk8alex

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,381 posts
just chew on candies like ludens or something to keep your mind off food or brush your teeth if its late at night

rumandromanism

rumandromanism

Meditate on Bassweight

• Old School
  • 9,792 posts
Don't eat. It's not that hard. Mind over matter, people. If you just don't eat after smoking for a while, you won't even get the munchies.

tree420

tree420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 271 posts
EMBRACE THE MUNCHIES. but in your situation eat things that last a while. chew gum and drink a lot of different drinks. thats what i do when i dont have junk food but yea i'm in your same situation bro. i just drink a lot of KOOLAID and shit like that

MidZoner

MidZoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts

Don't eat. It's not that hard. Mind over matter, people. If you just don't eat after smoking for a while, you won't even get the munchies.

My thoughts exactly.

StankDankMT

StankDankMT

• Registered Upgraded
  • 311 posts
Called Dexedrine baby! I never get the munchies or never feel like eating!

J/K But seriously Dexedrine makes me not want to eat so smoking weed helps that a lot =)

Youknowjojo

Youknowjojo

Bud Lover

• Registered Upgraded
  • 321 posts
U should eat before you get high and just dont think about eating.

krazy92

krazy92

• Registered Upgraded
  • 563 posts
considering your an athlete, Id assume you got some whey protein. Chug a shake right before you smoke or right after. munchies = solved.

Salvial

Salvial

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,630 posts
Munch on fruits... like cherries. Those are delicious.

CheebCheeb

CheebCheeb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 748 posts
Yes you can try the self control, but the fact is smoking does make you hungrier and trying the self control can feel like starving yourself. haha not that bad, but you do get really hungry. The thing i've always done whenever I could is to eat before I smoke. And if you like to eat healthy have a healthy meal before you smoke, then smoke. Eating after I smoke also kills my high which is another reason I eat before I smoke. At least then you can control how much you eat, and limit it to like a tuna sandwich, rather then munching down on a huge bag of dorritos or something. And you still may get the munchies but it wont be as hard to control since you just had a meal. Also drink water, that can fill you up, and drinking water when your high is awesome, and its good for you of course.

Extracurricular

Extracurricular

Unregistered User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 692 posts
and apples. just keep healthy stuff.

Pupa Bagoonta

Pupa Bagoonta

• Registered Upgraded
  • 117 posts
Or you can get high then eat a nice meal! that way ur not over eating, and ur not starving from the high!

Kanada

Kanada

The Oracle

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
man smoke as you eat, then workout. i find i have incredible muscle control high. like i can totally focus on a specific body part.

IglooBuds

IglooBuds

Native Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,337 posts

man smoke as you eat, then workout. i find i have incredible muscle control high. like i can totally focus on a specific body part.

wow, I don't know about "working-out"
but when I was in high school Gym class was the biggest
buzz-kill EVER

Zarncar

Zarncar

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
I know how you feel, I am all about the healthy foods, but seriously, I have found some organic fresh fruits and veggies are fucking bomb after some smoking...but so are like 50 homemade cookies which I do too so I feel ya, set out shit before you smoke, like a meal, I will do that a lot, decide what sounds good thats healthy, start cooking it or whatever, go get my smoke on, get my food, and grub out. Or self control, if you smoke and go into a zombified state where you wake up in 3 hours with the fridge empty and covered in food...you might have a problem, but that is just my opinion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users