Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Icy Hot+Testicles=Night of Fun

• Please log in to reply

Foop

Foop

if the roof doesn't fall

• Gold Member
  • 9,075 posts

• GimmieMore and Johnny Blazed like this

GolgiApparatus

GolgiApparatus

Nughuffer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,114 posts
Kind of like the time i was at some random summer camp and this dude in my cabin ran out of some random cream to jack it (he didnt tell us why he needed the cream but we all knew what was up), so i handed him some icy hot (it was pitch black).

After about 10-15 seconds he just fell out of bed and ran to the showers and tried to wash it off...

he woudlnt go in the pool for the next couple of days ^^

videinfra

videinfra

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 139 posts
Three words. Gold bond medicated powder.

GimmieMore

GimmieMore

Drugged to stay alive....

• Bronze Member
  • 4,785 posts

GimmieMore

GimmieMore

Drugged to stay alive....

• Bronze Member
  • 4,785 posts

mikerelliftw

mikerelliftw

Listlessly Drifting

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,811 posts

Kind of like the time i was at some random summer camp and this dude in my cabin ran out of some random cream to jack it (he didnt tell us why he needed the cream but we all knew what was up), so i handed him some icy hot (it was pitch black).

After about 10-15 seconds he just fell out of bed and ran to the showers and tried to wash it off...

he woudlnt go in the pool for the next couple of days ^^

I did the same thing with a friend of mine and bengay... I dont think he ever forgave me lol

somekind

somekind

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,799 posts
I thought this was supposed to be a fun story. A good way to tease your GF, though.

bigred420

bigred420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,840 posts
I used to rub Icyhot on my balls when I had to run a shitload for football sometimes, it worked but made me puke, maby it was the running that made me puke but regardless I did it and puked afterword.

Sirjoe2213

Sirjoe2213

• Registered Upgraded
  • 116 posts
Oh god i did that once, i was at a friends house, and she had some icy hot lying around, i thought it would feel interesting. So I went into the bathroom, applied all over my balls and dick, and it felt nice, kinda tingly, enjoyable, then the pain set in. I literally collapsed to the ground yelling and holding onto my balls. There was 10 minutes of intense pain because of the amount i put on, and 30 minutes of aftershock.

Moral of the story

Dont jack off with icy hot, no matter how tempting it looks.

negligent

negligent

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,369 posts
u think thats bad

u ever get a lil bit of pepperspray on your hands and think nothin of it cuz it was just a tiny little drop n didnt burn ur hand at all, then beatoff with vaseline about a half hour later after u've forgotten about it?

u can tell me about pain when u get pepperspray on ur dick haha

Neverwill

Neverwill

Soco Amaretto Lime

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 209 posts

Three words. Gold bond medicated powder.

4 words?

LegitBaller

LegitBaller

R.I.P.

• Bronze Member
  • 10,657 posts

crackrockstdy89

crackrockstdy89

Crack Rock Steady Beat

• Old School
  • 2,245 posts
have u ever tried dave's insanity sauce? hottest hot sauce ever, it can remove grease stains off a driveway. anyways my friend dared me to try it and i dabbed just a drop or two on my hand and ate it but it was so hot i went to his bathroom to get some water. anyways, i went to piss afterwards and that's when all hell broke loose. i wanted to amputate my balls it hurt so bad

nugglord_420

nugglord_420

the stoned sadhu

• Old School
  • 5,640 posts

Now I've never put Icy Hot on my balls, because that's just not a good idea.

But I've put it on my eye lids before. And let me tell you - that was an experience.

jonahm

jonahm

• Registered Upgraded
  • 860 posts
man i can't use any like even scented lotion. axe body wash burns the fuck outta my balls, any smelly lotion, i have to straight get lubriderm. its amazing.

theVirtuoso

theVirtuoso

Warm Rush of Chemicals...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,740 posts
I did it when I was younger, I just applied it straight to my balls and at first its like "hmm, weird." then its "AHHHH MY BALLSSSSS!!!"

It was horrible.

But at least I can laugh at it haha :D

flowerchild

flowerchild

mermaid bitch

• Bronze Member
  • 6,762 posts

• chicken likes this

Cali Ounces

Cali Ounces

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,864 posts
in highschool i cut open and rubbed a habanero pepper on my testicles on a dare. . if you can imagine what thats like.

that shit made me a man,
i feel your pain.
:metal:

Reggin

Reggin

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,220 posts
Been there, done that, worst feeling...ever. Only I was putting it on for a soccer game.....needless to say I couldn't play the first half.

muzikman88

muzikman88

• Gold Member
  • 1,467 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users