Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Ways to make your weed taste better?

• Please log in to reply

BraMan

BraMan

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Is there something homemade I can add to my joints to make them taste better (like a few drop of liquid of some sort, I don't know)? Nothing I have to buy online though, nor tobacco.

jonahm

jonahm

• Registered Upgraded
  • 860 posts
Hm well i think bud tastes awesome, i mean i guess if you like tobacco you could add that. If you have a bong, or bubbler, you could add flavored water. Buy better weed and it should taste better, unless you really just dont like the flavor.

BraMan

BraMan

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hm well i think bud tastes awesome, i mean i guess if you like tobacco you could add that. If you have a bong, or bubbler, you could add flavored water. Buy better weed and it should taste better, unless you really just dont like the flavor.

I'm trying to quit smoking tobacco haha. And I have very good weed, for a very good price too; I just don't like the taste, except (ironically) when I'm high lol.

hippiehylarie.

hippiehylarie.

huh?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Actually, I really really dig coffee, so I just store my weed in a coffee container. It just soaks up the taste, and is really really awesome. A friend of mine didn't know where to store hers, so she just used a rinsed out salsa jar, and we had Spanish weed! (:

I know it's nothing like, drops or whatever, but it's just fun to store it in different things. (:

pikey

pikey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts
i love the taste of bud but i know you can buy flavoring at most head shops its like $10 for a bottle of it.

just watch out if your sellin it cuz it will increase the weight and that tends to piss people off.

Montyz

Montyz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 115 posts
I don't know about joints, but if you ever make a soda bottle bong of some sort, you can not wash the top of it, it'll make your weed taste like whatever you drank out of it.

hondacrf150f1

hondacrf150f1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 510 posts
How about throwing orange peals in with a bag of weed...i havent tried it but ive heard it works:confused:

I really didnt like the taste of cheep shit, know i always buy good headies and they have more of a fruity taste, much better! What i really wanta try is strawberry cough!:D

hippiehylarie.

hippiehylarie.

huh?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

How about throwing orange peals in with a bag of weed...i havent tried it but ive heard it works:confused:

yes! orange peels is good.

hondacrf150f1

hondacrf150f1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 510 posts

yes! orange peels is good.

Do the orange peals have to be dried first or what? Its proble not good to have moist peals in with weed right?

Youknowjojo

Youknowjojo

Bud Lover

• Registered Upgraded
  • 321 posts
Go to your local head shop and get the little droplets of tobacco flavoring for 2 bucks. I id it but make shure u get a berry flavor and not anything else. And dont put more than one drop in for a big bowl and let it fry b4 u smoke it.

silkyjohnson

silkyjohnson

Spare Change?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 957 posts
i dunno if this is what your looking for, but sometimes ill hit a J or bowl or whatever with an altoid or other mint like that in my mouth

ive tried skittles and shit like that too...fruity flavored stuff tastes disgusting

ETCLMO

ETCLMO

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
if you roll with filters dip the filter in something, itll be aight

SmokeyΓ

SmokeyΓ

BudSmokerExtraordinaire

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
tasty puffs!

Mr. Bunglesmith

Mr. Bunglesmith

Toke it up man!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,486 posts
What are you smoking. If it's low-grade buds, just buy the good stuff. Tastes great :D

Zarncar

Zarncar

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
Me and my friends smoke Clove Kreteks, which are like cigs but flavored filters and have clove in the tobacco, you can buy some of those and gut them and fill with weed, or with weed and tobacco and smoke that, the filter tastes great. Or when we roll joints or anything we often mix in just ground clove, which is a spice, tastes delicious!

fatalex

fatalex

Smokin' those 'REAPERS'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 766 posts
put the weed in the same jar with a tea bag

ZigZagPapers

ZigZagPapers

Are you high? yeah hahaha

• Registered Upgraded
  • 231 posts
Marijuana tastes great. Even regs and shwag I think tastes good.

Except nothing tastes better than some fresh Dro in a bong.

Littleoldme

Littleoldme

MasterKush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 754 posts

Go to your local head shop and get the little droplets of tobacco flavoring for 2 bucks. I id it but make shure u get a berry flavor and not anything else. And dont put more than one drop in for a big bowl and let it fry b4 u smoke it.

that sounds like it ruins your weed, Just buy flavored papers it will make the taste alot different or orange peels.

MidZoner

MidZoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts
grow a pair.

Nugs

Nugs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 260 posts
Roll with light hemp or rice papers, with good buds, and all you should taste are the buds

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users