Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best Way To Transport Large Amounts of Marijuana?

• Please log in to reply

raw tunes

raw tunes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 236 posts
when i say large I mean anywhere from 1/2 pound to 1 pound

how can I transport this in car safely
my main concerns are smell and then just the normal paranoia of getting pulled over

what are some tips I can follow to stay in the clear
obviously I wouldnt be smoking with that much weed in the car
and I wouldnt speed but Im still always really nervous

Dismembered

Dismembered

• Registered Upgraded
  • 303 posts
Get someone else to do it. Best way for you not to get caught.

researchscience

researchscience

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 247 posts
put it in a backpack and in the trunk. Always have your story straight and try not to talk if pulled over. if u have weight on you don't drive stoned or try not to. if the cop asks to search your car or trunk say no. for the trunk they need a warrant usually...

raw tunes

raw tunes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 236 posts
its my friends car
and he drives and I go with him, he wouldnt do it by himself
and we have an SUV with no trunk

numba1stunna885

numba1stunna885

• Registered Upgraded
  • 457 posts
Just be straight man. Make sure you have all your lights working, wear seat belts, use turn signals, and just drive the speed limit. Unless you got the Fed boys watching you, you won't get pulled over unless you do something dumb. Be sure the person who is driving can keep himself cool and composed, and have your story together before you leave in the event that you get pulled over. As far as where to keep it, that's not going to make much a difference, if you get pulled over and searched having the weed in a bag won't matter anyways if they are looking to find it. The key is to not get pulled over.

dr dro

dr dro

Chillen.

• Old School
  • 846 posts

put it in a backpack and in the trunk. Always have your story straight and try not to talk if pulled over. if u have weight on you don't drive stoned or try not to. if the cop asks to search your car or trunk say no. for the trunk they need a warrant usually...

Ignore the bolded part, otherwise just drive normally I guess. Make sure you don't have any brakelights out or anything before you go, don't do anything stupid.

Cali Ounces

Cali Ounces

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,864 posts
make sure you clean the car beforehand.

and clean your hands or wear different latex gloves for each bag you put it in.

that will slow the permeation of the odor.

be cool :cool:

SpencerSpencer

SpencerSpencer

Cheap Date.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 279 posts
See if you could pack them inside of a coffee can with coffee beans they will cover up any odor that seeps out of the container you place them in.

Youngboss

Youngboss

Lost in Amsterdam

• Registered Upgraded
  • 707 posts
dude just drive man... be cool... Nobody knows u have a pound of weed in ur car just be normal... any passing car could be full of weed... just chill u'll be ok.

but if ur gunna be riding for a long time then... i could see why u asked. but for a short trip.. just be cool.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users