Most Reliable Seed Banks that send to U.S.A

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by electrode, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Hey i just wanted to start this because im too lazy to sift through the hundreds of pages of previous post and what not......so if your not to lazy to re-post i would greatly appreciate help from my fellow stoners/blazers/pot heads/hippies/whateverthefuckyoucallit/smokers......i have done a little reading and from what i hear Dr.Chronic seems decent but its like the only site with any avialable input from buyers........it looks like hes has a wide variety and somewhat reliable service........but before i go jumping on the wagon and riding into the sunset i would like a more solid ground to plant my feet in(lmao).......so if youve orderd from somewhere multiple times with no problems please inform me of the site..... again any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

2. ordered from dr chronics twice, got my seeds in two weeks, witch is fine.
    ordered from gypsy nirvana seed boutique once, had fast delivery, six days i believe.
    ordered from greenthumb multiple times, had some difficulties, but got my seeds.

all these banks are great, have fun with it, research, email, ask around.

3. Kool thanks for the help ill definetly check those out!!!!!:smoking:

4. Only seed bank that guarantees delivery of your seeds is www.highgrade-seeds.com plus they have great prices and killer strains imo

5. i'm 3/3 from nirvana seeds (direct from seed bank) into the US.

6. I just made my 3rd order from dope-seeds.com. The guy is really a nice guy. When my GHS Church didn't open he replaced them no questions asked before GHS even said anything. They are taking care of the problem though. He always gives freebies and ships fast and stealth. Very good prices. Give them a try.

7. or you could not be lazy and use the fucking search button to find the 4 billion threads with the answer youre looking for.

• Like Like x 1

8. heretic!!! someone black bag this man

9. "help! help! im being oppressed!"

10. you're not covered in shit, don't talk

11. why does it bother you? hes just askin a question dude.. people are lazy these days get used to it haha.

12. hey scoobs smoke a blunt relax......i didnt even realize there was a search button + i get custom information this way... with out the hassle of trying to search through all the Bs threads and post.....lazy for life.... spaced out everynight........ legalize it.............................. Thanks to everyone who did help ill let you know how everything goes

13. Purple bud. Cody did you grow that purple bud?? If so it is beatiful and whoever did put some love into those babies.great job. I never can get them to turn purple!!! Rafe

14. AVOID highgrade seeds like the plague. Wayyyy too many complaints and wayyyyy too many trolls on this site that promote them. true story.

15. I think this kid needs to be banned...

High grade seeds is a great seed bank and everyone loves them, this guy hasnt even tired to get seeds from them yet, but he stil hates them because him and the high grade guy had an email fight

16. lol heh :D thanks for all the tips everyone.......i cant order seeds untill i move into my apartment which should be in less then 5 months........once i do ill have a thread with my grows and some incite on which sites i got the best results from ect.........for now i just keep on smoking my money away.... not that ill have a problem with that or anything:)......again thanks for zeh help tremendously appreciated.... :bongin::metal::yay::smoking::hippie::yay::ey::gc_rocks::hippie::hello::metal:

17. tell them the whole story you havent ever grow or ordered seeds from anyone for sure not hgs!!! so quit knocking them there are several growers here that do order from them me being one ive recieved seeds from them on numerous occations and delivery is fast plus you get extra seeds of the same as you order!!! they also garantee that you recieve them.presantly im growing there electric fruit punch.ordered my seeds as there policies state which is by money order,they recieved my money order in 2 buisness days,i was given a tracking number and the seeds arrived 3 days later by post!!!

18. I have recieved 3 orders from www.highgrade-seeds.com - the longest it took to get an order (to the US) was 5 days. Highgrade not only guarantees delivery, but germination among other things. I think they are just about the best service out there.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Now we can all see why Highgrade called you a blithering idiot, you are one.

20. yes its true that highgrade is all i know that GURRENTEES shipment. however they are a good company with many good reviews. the fact is most seedbanks have about teh same chance to get their seeds to you as any other. After all the government stops ALL seeds they find. find the strain that you want from a list of seed banks. dont decide too hastily look at all the strains on all the sites its fun anyway. when you find your prefered strain then look for reviews about the site from either GC or google both will answer. if your reviews are positive (they ship stealth, most orders get to customers, and people who say an order was replaced upon seizure, loss, or bad germination) these are the key 3 factors in using a company. ANY seed company you buy from should meet all 3.

many people will say bad things about marijuanaseeds.nl
    but i personnaly have used them twice for well over $300 orders each time and recived my seeds in stealth shipping in exactly 12 days(regular days not buisness days)both times. the genetics are absolutly amazing. my freind uses them too hes growing white lightning and it is truly one of the most unique phenotypes i have ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes on.
    http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/white_lightning.html

so yeah just use the system in the first paragraph to find your seed comany and you win
    O and if your made of money grab some FEMinized seeds, but only if you have the money for it.