the graffiti thread

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by bloodwars, Jun 15, 2008.

1. I wasn't trying to imply that you did. I was just curious if you had any more photos of other Fett pieces.

2. Nope ^
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. I didn't make this but I found it in my town and I wanted to share it because I like it a lot. Especially since it's from Darkstalkers.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4364 101 BIG TEX 101, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2015
    @ my local lakeside park a few months ago. bush lives! the park tried to power wash it off ....and it was still kinda there...the building had to be painted a few shades darker to cover it up.....lol

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Met the guy who did this once back when I used to mob. He was at my friends house when another friend and I myself showed up with some buds. He was sitting out on the porch doing shit in his sketch book. My friend I was with asked him for a piece of paper to break up the weed on and he just looked at him and didn't say anything. Artists, mirite?
    [​IMG]

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444354813.538516.jpg
    That's sicr from Atlanta where I grew up. I got lucky to see it down here in Louisiana. He's one of my favorite writers because of his style.

7. He'll yea Grasscity has it all! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444358327.720756.jpg

8. Graffiti in the background with a shot of Atlanta. Was in little five points, a lot of graffiti. Cheers
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444452486.821185.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Any artist trying to collaborate?

10. Haven't hit up this thread in a while .. Wat up ? Good to see its still around

11. #4371 squidrick420, Dec 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2015
    I've seen sicr tags up here in Asheville as well. Idk if it is somebody copying them or what but the style is similar to what I see up here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. There is a ton of graffiti here in Asheville NC but this is just a little bit to show the style around here. Cops have been cracking down on it over the last 2 years though which sucks! For those of you who aren't familiar with Asheville it is a small hippie mountain city in the Blue Ridge that has more in common with places like Portland, San Fransisco, or Seattle than it does anything else in the southeast.

This is in the back of Chicken Alley.

[​IMG]

River Arts District
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Dang, haven't been in here in a minute.

I've been keeping my eye for a dude running the city rampant with nice ass throwies.

He's fuckin' all over.

14. #4374 LoveisKind, Feb 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016

I was in Washington DC when Bush was still president. Someone did the same thing but it read Bush = Lies.

15. I've always loved throw ups.. I can appreciate a badass burner with nice style, but throwies always catch my eye.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  16. I bet Seattle has great street art

17. before I was disabled I used to tag comic style art in sf for about 6 years straight in middle and high school, not real professional shit like the stuff up here, I used to tag a gunslinger all around sf, mostly on muni buses. but I also threw them up all around Rue Dénoyez and les lilas in paris, as well as in south side and lincoln park in chicago. I was never that prolific, but I would mark it anywhere I felt a connection to.

18. I love street art. Wish it would get more respect.

19. I got up yesterday for first time in years, man. I just happened to have a marks alot I use for work on me.
    Won't be doing it again anytime soon, but it was nice, like that ol' time a rock n roll.