Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Grandaddy Corn????

• Please log in to reply

KingBoss

KingBoss

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Whats up GC well the other day my homeboy hit me up saying he just scored some grandaddy corn i know i have never heard of this have any of u heard of it or do u think he's just tryna throw a name to the weed he got??????

beamish

beamish

Sniping you with lols.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,254 posts
lol that bitch made up a name.

Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou

InvisibleManInTheSky

• Registered Upgraded
  • 287 posts
Never heard of it myself. Granddaddy is obviously Grand. Dad. Purple, but where the conr came from, I don't really understand. :P

cannabisblunt

cannabisblunt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,884 posts
HAHA i would laugh at my dealer if i heard that name

DimebagRIP88

DimebagRIP88

Obama 08

• Registered Upgraded
  • 582 posts
Grandaddy corn? Are you fucking kidding me? I have never been stoned enough to where I would think that was a real name. Not talkin about you, I'm talking about the guy who made that up.

Atlblazer

Atlblazer

One Person of Many

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,756 posts
heard of granddady purp....but nah your dealer is just maeking shit up to get more money out of you.

Toke N' Choke

Toke N' Choke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 932 posts
lol man. thanks for a laugh. that shit just sounds funny.

greene829

greene829

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
was this over the phone? cause if so he mightve been trying to be discreet

c49

c49

belligerently high

• Registered Upgraded
  • 188 posts
I heard that around here too, it's bullshit. You must be from North Texas, it's the only place I've really heard of where people call mids "popcorn." Grandaddy corn is a bullshit name for high mids if I had to guess, but it's obviously a ripoff. Don't buy that shit, and tell that dealer whats up.

xcraighebert

xcraighebert

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,924 posts
Grand daddy corn is a real type of weed.
Its grand daddy purps "popcorn buds" Most people dont know what "popcorn" means because they dont grow. It's used to describe the lower buds on a plant, they receive very little light making them small, fluffy and feel weightless.

Hawaiian89

Hawaiian89

• Registered Upgraded
  • 262 posts

Grand daddy corn is a real type of weed.
Its grand daddy purps "popcorn buds" Most people dont know what "popcorn" means because they dont grow. It's used to describe the lower buds on a plant, they receive very little light making them small, fluffy and feel weightless.

alot of people know that lower smaller buds are called "popcorn", but it doesnt mean the guy put the word "corn" in just because of that, most likely hes bs'ing

if your a dealer and u have grandaddy purp u dont go and change the name to "corn"...what does this get u? it probably will work against u instead of being a benefit

if u got one guy telling u they got gdp and another telling u he has gdc which one are u going to get your sak from?

it just messes up advertisement and makes no sense at all

JWZZR

JWZZR

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
well if it looks right buy it

brosive

brosive

i smoke nugs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 226 posts

alot of people know that lower smaller buds are called "popcorn", but it doesnt mean the guy put the word "corn" in just because of that, most likely hes bs'ing

if your a dealer and u have grandaddy purp u dont go and change the name to "corn"...what does this get u? it probably will work against u instead of being a benefit

if u got one guy telling u they got gdp and another telling u he has gdc which one are u going to get your sak from?

it just messes up advertisement and makes no sense at all

I would actually probably go for the grand daddy corn
haha
what a great name!

Youngboss

Youngboss

Lost in Amsterdam

• Registered Upgraded
  • 707 posts

all

lmao.. id probbly go for the grand daddy corn no lie.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users