Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Res hits question

• Please log in to reply

RavenousDork

RavenousDork

• Registered Upgraded
  • 141 posts
I have some res in my bubbler...but it is all in the sliding bowl part...down the tube.

So how do I get it out? Or can I smoke it right from inside the tube? Should I just torch the glass and pipe cleaner it out? the bowl and the tube are one piece, but the way the bowl connects with the tube is like...

. \ /
. \ /
. |\ /|
. | |
. | |
. | |

so I can't directly flame the res by sucking in from bowl...I think.

Does this make sense? any help on how to hit the res

chadkilla56

chadkilla56

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Rubbing alcohol and salt in side the bubbler and plug the holes(carb and mouth peice) and shake. Or put inside zip lock bag and pour iso and salt and shake alot. I had the same problem, its a bitch to get off, i still havent gotten it all off, just most of it. gl

btw this is to clean the bubb.
if you want to smoke it. scratch with paper clip and get it out. res taste like crap!

RealCaveman

RealCaveman

OG '08

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,365 posts

Rubbing alcohol and salt in side the bubbler and plug the holes(carb and mouth peice) and shake. Or put inside zip lock bag and pour iso and salt and shake alot. I had the same problem, its a bitch to get off, i still havent gotten it all off, just most of it. gl

btw this is to clean the bubb.
if you want to smoke it. scratch with paper clip and get it out. res taste like crap!

Yeh, but it cant get you lifted pretty well.

RavenousDork

RavenousDork

• Registered Upgraded
  • 141 posts
I wanna smoke it! I guess I'll scrape.

RavenousDork

RavenousDork

• Registered Upgraded
  • 141 posts
I Did It I'm Pretty High. Thanks To All Of You Who Voted! Polls Close!

MCJewcy

MCJewcy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 407 posts

Yeh, but it cant get you lifted pretty well.

Actually res gets you high as hell. It's just horrible for your lungs.

muzikman88

muzikman88

• Gold Member
  • 1,467 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users