Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

how do i make my plant grow fast

• Please log in to reply

Godlike Godless

Godlike Godless

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
i heard that putting stress on the plant makes it root faster, does that meen it will also grow faster ? because my plant is like a month old but its barely a foot high, wat should i do to it to make it grow faster and overall make it a great plant ? i also do not water my plant, but for a good reason, the soil NEVER seems dry, and it recently rained alot. before i stopped watering, i added a decent amount of nutrients once a week or something like that(still doing it, even though soil wet). when i transplanted my weed, it shook a little bit, maybe more then a little bit, but i consider my transplant a success, and shortly after, my weed grew alot, like 2 inches in like 2 or 3 days.

derek5818

derek5818

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

KGB_Quietus

KGB_Quietus

Been there done that

• Registered Upgraded
  • 279 posts

i heard that putting stress on the plant makes it root faster, does that meen it will also grow faster ? because my plant is like a month old but its barely a foot high, wat should i do to it to make it grow faster and overall make it a great plant ? i also do not water my plant, but for a good reason, the soil NEVER seems dry, and it recently rained alot. before i stopped watering, i added a decent amount of nutrients once a week or something like that(still doing it, even though soil wet). when i transplanted my weed, it shook a little bit, maybe more then a little bit, but i consider my transplant a success, and shortly after, my weed grew alot, like 2 inches in like 2 or 3 days.

Whatever you do DON'T purposely try to stress the plant!

Maybe if you stare at it, it will grow faster it can sense your presence. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users