Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongwater Tea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlackIce, Jun 10, 2008.

1. man if your up for being up in the clouds for 12 hours then drink it.:D

2. Trying it now, went from stone cold sober to a pretty good buzz. Also no puking so far.

I remember my younger brother talking about this years ago, but never had reason or the courage to try it until today.

First, the water was less than a week old and the bong had been covered during that time.

Second, BOIL the water. That way you can hopefully eliminate any bacteria in the water.

Didn't really smoke too much through it either, just one night of bong hits with some standard mid-grade stuff.

Pour the water through a coffee filter to get all the random chunks out (you can leave this out to dry and smoke later). Pour the filtered bong water into a small stove top pot with a lid. You may also want to add some fresh water too to thin it out. Take about 2-4 Lipton tea bags and boil the water with the bags in the pot with the lid on it (if you're from the south, it's just like making a pot of iced tea, but with less water).

When it's boiled for about 10 minutes, mix with sugar and/or honey. Add milk if you like it with your hot tea.

The taste is like tea mixed with a hint of bong water. It's not great, but bearable if you're that hard up to get stoned.

Drank maybe one coffee cup full so far and WOW!

3. I'm thinking that I couldn't do it. I can't stand the smell of it let alone stomach the thought of drinking it. Oh well, each to his/her own. :)

4. Fucking grungy motherfucker. It's shit like this that gives smokers a bad name.

5. Oh my you are a stupid motherfucker

6. Ya dude take all you're bong water and filter it through a coffee filter. Then take the ball of watery resin and insert it into you're meat hole. Then procede to wash the resin down with the filtered bong water.

Have a sitter because you're going to be :hippie:

Edit: Don't hold us liable if you die.

7. Ditto. That is the stupidest and grossest thing ive read on this forum....

8. Yeah the thought of it makes me kinda sick

9. it will make you hallucinate. the trick is to put a ton of bongwater in there, barely anything else

it tastes really good too

10. Dude I can't tell if people if people are fucking around or if some of you're really that fiendish and do that shit