Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you make weed a bit smoother on your lungs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by noob smoker, Jun 10, 2008.

1. ice bong hits will be much smoother and cooled but still a bit harsh. (dryer so harsher than wet because of cold but not hot so no "burning")

warm water bong hits willbe damn smooth but still kinda hot which isnt as bad (wetter due to water vapor WHICH WONT HURT YOUR LUNGS)

otherwise get some water, man up, and smoke more often

2. Solar hits are smooth.

3. Yea thass how i do it and ive never had a problem... if its seriously hurting your lung man u smokin on some bullshit ass stress most likely

4. I've been working on growing my penis..... but my clitoris just refuses to comply.

Nonetheless, I can hold my own in a circle.....

5. Word!!

If someone mentions they are having trouble taking hits because of sore throat/mouth, I have em drink like a 1/4 teaspoon of DayQuil. It numbs your throat so good and covers up some of the taste of smoke if you aren't used to it!.

6. go to gym and take steriods and get a big pair then u should be able to hit good

7. just keep smoking it gets better and better

8. buy a volcano vaporizer. expensive. but worth the hassle

9. Guys wtf? Quit baggin on the newbie. My very first time was harsh but it doesn't do that to me that much anymore, I suggest having cold drink nearby every session you're in for awhile. (If not for the burn, do it for the cottonmouth) Or you could just be hittin' it wrong? I've heard you can do that, but I have never experienced it. Neither has any of my stoner pals... (I don't think so anyway...)

10. Steriods shrink em dude.

Sorry for the DP

11. thc is a natural expectorant so any decent stuff if you have no tolerance is going to make you cough. also if its actually good (dank) the smoke expands in your lungs which would do the same thing.

12. I have the PURR double perc bubbler, and its just wonderful. You will still cough but it will be cut by about 3/4. Anything that uses water, you ant really go wrong with. Vaporizers on the other hand, Ive found mine to not be quite as effective. Or it was more of a hastle. Required grinding which seems to go through a supply faster.

13. This is definitely not a seasoned toker worthy thread. But grow a set, take a slow drag, don't get super dry, improperly cured marijuana. That's about it bub.

14. you just gotta get used to it. or if possible, use a bong/bubbler with cold water

15. this thread is old as fuck lol.

16. Woowwww 2008 -_-

17. Bong hooked up to a vape and you'll not even know you are getting a hit.

18. smoke more.

19. Put ice in the water.