Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Can you smoke "Shake"?! URGENT!!!

• Please log in to reply

SouthernBoii

SouthernBoii

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
ok i been looking for weed for a few days now my maine guy says hes got a Oz but its "shake" that dust stuff that falls to the bottom of weed bag hes gonna sell it to me for less than the usual oz

CAN I SMOKE IT? is it just weed that has crumbled up? like if you break it down really fine?

freeskierpj

freeskierpj

• Registered Upgraded
  • 217 posts
Yea you can smoke it...I love shake cause it's always cheaper but you run the risk of them having put it through a screen to get the kief off it...

Guest_mokeweed_*

Guest_mokeweed_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
lol hell yea u can shmoke it. its just little pieces of bud... make sure its not oregano(sp) tho..:rolleyes:

freeskierpj

freeskierpj

• Registered Upgraded
  • 217 posts

lol hell yea u can shmoke it. its just little pieces of bud... make sure its not oregano(sp) tho..:rolleyes:

Haha I remember my first weed purchase...got oregano there hahaha and I boughtit for $40 for a gram of oregano...Sucked haha but I got a placebo high...

DiggityDankness

DiggityDankness

Wu for the kids.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 591 posts

Haha I remember my first weed purchase...got oregano there hahaha and I boughtit for $40 for a gram of oregano...Sucked haha but I got a placebo high...

It didn't burn the fuck out of your throat?

Yeah, shake is fine if you're looking for some cheap bud. I pick an oz of shake up once in awhile for blunts or cooking. Make sure it's not all sticks and seeds though, there's gotta be some bud in there.

Also, it shouldn't be "dust" like, just small bits of weed.

xxsoonerxx

xxsoonerxx

Go Sooners!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 315 posts
Hell yeah you can smoke shake, Saturday night I smoked all my bud with my friend, so the next day I got high off of straight shake all day. All I had to do was load that shit up in my one hitter pipe and get blown!!

SouthernBoii

SouthernBoii

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
thanks guys okie doke well im heaed out now to get it...as soon as i get it ill post picks and post how good it is lol

PEACE...thanks again

jaycee_

jaycee_

I Wanna Marry Juanna

• Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts
whats the price of it and ill be looking forward to the pics, definetely a must buy if the price is right.

dr dro

dr dro

Chillen.

• Old School
  • 846 posts
Shake pics? The suspense is killing me.

Guest_mokeweed_*

Guest_mokeweed_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Shake pics? The suspense is killing me.

LMFAO... here is how it will happen

"ok, look at my attached pic and tell me what u think of the shake i just picked up"

Attached Files

jaycee_

jaycee_

I Wanna Marry Juanna

• Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts
That shake looks like it tastes good lol

Shorty413

Shorty413

• Registered Upgraded
  • 447 posts
Damn Moke I think i got the same shake you did i just smoked a bowl of it O.o

Youngboss

Youngboss

Lost in Amsterdam

• Registered Upgraded
  • 707 posts
shake is weed why wouldnt u be able to smoke it?

Kray1

Kray1

BudSmoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
i actualy love to smoke shakes.
i buy a quarter sack each week. and each weak i would save up the shake until i have enough to roll a joint.
i call it a salad, tossed with several different kinda herbs. i love it

StickyxLover

StickyxLover

churtin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,681 posts
you could prob make some kind of hash if you pick it up,, thats what i would try to do.

barrelhse

barrelhse

• Registered Upgraded
  • 225 posts
Shake can be the best because all the trichs that got knocked off the bud will be in it.

krazy92

krazy92

• Registered Upgraded
  • 564 posts

ok i been looking for weed for a few days now my maine guy says hes got a Oz but its "shake" that dust stuff that falls to the bottom of weed bag hes gonna sell it to me for less than the usual oz

CAN I SMOKE IT? is it just weed that has crumbled up? like if you break it down really fine?

roll that shit up in a J or L homie

IWubMarijuana

IWubMarijuana

We're gettin' FUCKED UP!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 675 posts

Dude, how the hell did you think that oregano had the weed smell? It must have been like... herb-cabinet smelly. Didn't you have someone with you to say "This ain't weed..."

bss

bss

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 316 posts

SouthernBoii

SouthernBoii

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
when i got there he said that sombody had already got it but he had a half, so i got it.went home and ther shit was full of seeds im mean it must have been 60 seeds in it, just in the bottome like somebody was tryin to weigh it down...so he called and said that he had some more so i when over and took the seeds with me so he gave me a couple grams for free...bought the other half took it home broke it down its all of it is full of seeds

this had 25!! seeds in it...im thinking it was a hermie or a late sexer what do yall think?
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users