After the Harvest - A Guide to Drying and Curing

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by nugglord_420, Jun 9, 2008.

1. thanks nug lord. ill prolly end up curing them. nice post btw

2. good faq i enjoyed it througly just hope i have the patience for it.

3. sticky this please. pretty good and concise guide. +rep for sure.

4. +rep. Thanks!

5. that answered a few questions i had. +rep bro.

6. nugglord, that is a brilliant concise guide to cutting, drying and curing. With your permission I would like to make a link to that in my sig.

7. Yeah man, go for it. It's here to help others.

8. Great, thank you

9. yes pls! :wave::smoking:

10. Yes, absolutely, with nugglord´s permission I have put a link to it in my sig, but it deserves to be a sticky.

11. great thread nugglord! many people over look this very crucial step.. You can turn the dankest buds into the bammer with improper handling/trimming/curing techniques. I vote for the sticky.. it will answer many frequently asked questions. + REP

12. i agree man.. it is such a crucial step that gets overlooked.

i can't tell you how many PM's i get asking me why their beautiful buds smell like hay after a month lol.

13. im pretty sure i saw this article word for word in high times but good work gettin it out to the masses. sorry if im wrong.

14. Yup, I didn't write it. Got it from High Times but it's crucial information that all growers should know.

15. hey August, what's your jar curing schedual? is it similer to OP's? your nugs always look dank :hello:

16. shameful bump :(

17. deserves a stick i will also need that in a few months!!:smoke:

18. whats the difference between sugar and fan leaves and is there a good link to show how to make the bubble hash, or am i just better off smokin the sugar leaves?

19. The sugar leaves are all the trimmins from the bud, whereas the fan leaves are just the big leaves that are on the plant.

You can tell what sugar leaves are by all the trichomes on them.

Also, hashmouf has a guide to making bubble hash somewhere around here...
    http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...uides-homemade-hash-step-step-pictorials.html

• Like Like x 1