Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Auto Blueberry Kush

• Please log in to reply

StuntShine420

StuntShine420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 108 posts
So I received my seeds today and have finally decided to start a grow journal. Not much to say right now, I'm really high.... Here's the 1st pic of my journal... the seeds

Posted Image
  • Underpantsman likes this

Similar Topics: Auto Blueberry Kush     x

StuntShine420

StuntShine420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 108 posts
Well, my first seed cracked... here we go. Oh, I plan on growing these in a DWC with my home made CFL grow light until my 150w HPS shows up.

Posted Image

StuntShine420

StuntShine420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 108 posts
Well three of my four seeds are ready and in peat pellets. Hopefully they'll sprout as fast as the bagseed I've been growing (about 48 hrs most). Here's more pics to stay updated.

Hope everyone enjoys!

Posted Image
Posted Image

StuntShine420

StuntShine420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 108 posts
Update: My fourth seed cracked and sprouted it's tap root! so far so good with 100% germ rate. Also the first two seeds are pushing out of the pellets, I might have sprouts tonight! I'll post pics soon.

Keep Smokin'

Unclenugs

Unclenugs

-Show Your Grow-

• Bronze Member
  • 4,468 posts

StuntShine420

StuntShine420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 108 posts
I'm using a four site bubble-bucket and I've got General Hydroponics nutes but I need to figure out what recipe to use for auto-flowering as these are the first ones I've done. Do I actually start them in pure water till they have roots or start at 1/4 strength "Grow" formula?

Unclenugs

Unclenugs

-Show Your Grow-

• Bronze Member
  • 4,468 posts

StuntShine420

StuntShine420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 108 posts
I'll definitely try that method, sounds like a good shot. As for the babies... so far so good! Two are sprouting, one is about to, the last is my late bloomer.... I'll be in the hydro before I know it! I also got my good camera back and got some close up high res shots of my babies! Enjoy!

Posted Image
Posted Image

dafinestsniper

dafinestsniper

Cali Grower!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,267 posts
Just passing by checkin out your grow op, Good germ ratio!!

Good Luck

la8er:bolt:

Unclenugs

Unclenugs

-Show Your Grow-

• Bronze Member
  • 4,468 posts

StuntShine420

StuntShine420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 108 posts
Hey Blades, sorry it's been a while, my internet was down. So far all but one look pretty good, I'll get a pic of my weird looking one tonight when I get home from work. Until then, here's some updated pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Unclenugs

Unclenugs

-Show Your Grow-

• Bronze Member
  • 4,468 posts

corpsegrinder

corpsegrinder

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 156 posts

good lookin' so far. nice, really healthy looking sprouts.

only thing i see that could be a problem is that you need to lightproof the lid of your rez. light will get through that and cause algae to grow. use some aluminum foil tape or some mylar, just make sure you're not getting any light in there.

you're doin' great so far, just keep it up.

yeah thats what i try to tell everyone on this forum, but they dont seem to believe me...hhaahaahaa

Guest_blobbio_*

Guest_blobbio_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

yeah thats what i try to tell everyone on this forum, but they dont seem to believe me...hhaahaahaa

lol, I read! I'm a firm believer in dark roots too ;)

StuntShine420

StuntShine420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 108 posts
The lid used to be be clear but now there are so many coats of black paint underneath the white I couldn't see a spec from my grow light through it. It works really well, I made sure of it. BTW I did get a pic of my weird plant... any ideas?? All my others are perfect and healthy...

Posted Image

corpsegrinder

corpsegrinder

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 156 posts
hey stuntshine.....if you are who your avatar says you are. i know someone that has stunted with you or your friends in florida,,,, dont think this is scary gary but it may be????:D

StuntShine420

StuntShine420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 108 posts
Sorry but honestly I am no Gary but I do LOVE to stunt and I know who Scary Gary is. If your wondering, I did choose my name because of the DVD. StuntShineState is def one of my favs.

corpsegrinder

corpsegrinder

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 156 posts
one of my friends used to ride with HAI.
gary is pretty sick but doesnt hold a spreader/special k/highchair combo to my friend. haha
that kid an circle wheelie combo as good as Manna from Hawaii.

bigred420

bigred420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,840 posts
I am very interested in this strain, I will have to keep my eye on this journal, good luck man.

StuntShine420

StuntShine420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 108 posts
Thanks for the interest. I too am very hopeful that this is a bomb strain, I'm really pushing for a seed run on this grow, $80 for 10 seeds is alot but $80 for seeds for the rest of my life, worth it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users