Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best way to smoke resin?

• Please log in to reply

Guest_Highest Toker_*

Guest_Highest Toker_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
I've got about a bowl of bud left, which isn't enough to get me very high anymore due to tolerance. I also have a big ball of resin.
I have a glass pipe, a glass water bong, and papers.
What is the best way to smoke the resin?
Should I mix it with the weed?
Would it be possible to mix the resin rolled in a zig-zag with some tobacco?

Similar Topics: Best way to smoke resin?     x

rickyjoepr

rickyjoepr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 739 posts
no, I think the best way to do it would be to smoke the resin first....our of a spoon pipe...just make sure u use a screen. You will prolly get high of just the resin and then youll still have that bowl of bud saved for tonight bruh!

mattc707

mattc707

Glass Fiend

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,110 posts
Roll that shit in a ball and take some bong rips. Quick and effective. Gets that shit over with. Resin tastes horrible so I'd wanna smoke it as fast as possible.

Guest_deezy_*

Guest_deezy_*
bong it with a screen

Guest_Highest Toker_*

Guest_Highest Toker_*
I think I'll just smoke the resin out of the bong, and then load up the weed in there after the resin is gone.

JonnyKaplan

JonnyKaplan

Underground Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
i've actually have been in that situation before. (I use a bubbler btw) i threw a small screen on it. (from the sink or something) and rolled the resin into a ball and actually i packed both of them together and hit both at the same time. that way it doesn't taste like complete dog **** and shoot you'll get blazed hahaha. but if you have a bong i sugguest that, but you wont be toking on it to long if all you have is a bowl pack left. you'll run through it fast. i sugguest the glass pipe.

ALSO!
I strongly sugguest never rolling anything with resin unless you are doing roaches and your doing a graveyard blunt (8-9 roaches + more green in a blunt wrap. usually the roaches by this time are hard from the large amount of resin in them)

But that's just me. Hope it helps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users