The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Best way to smoke resin?

• by Guest_Highest Toker_*
  • Jun 05 2008 03:54 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Guest_Highest Toker_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:54 PM

I've got about a bowl of bud left, which isn't enough to get me very high anymore due to tolerance. I also have a big ball of resin.
I have a glass pipe, a glass water bong, and papers.
What is the best way to smoke the resin?
Should I mix it with the weed?
Would it be possible to mix the resin rolled in a zig-zag with some tobacco?
Replies (5)

Similar Topics: Best way to smoke resin?     x

• rickyjoepr
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 739 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:02 PM

no, I think the best way to do it would be to smoke the resin first....our of a spoon pipe...just make sure u use a screen. You will prolly get high of just the resin and then youll still have that bowl of bud saved for tonight bruh!

• Glass Fiend

• mattc707
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:03 PM

Roll that shit in a ball and take some bong rips. Quick and effective. Gets that shit over with. Resin tastes horrible so I'd wanna smoke it as fast as possible.

• Guest_deezy_*

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:03 PM

bong it with a screen

• Guest_Highest Toker_*

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:07 PM

I think I'll just smoke the resin out of the bong, and then load up the weed in there after the resin is gone.

• Underground Grower

• PipPipPip
  • JonnyKaplan
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 05:42 AM

i've actually have been in that situation before. (I use a bubbler btw) i threw a small screen on it. (from the sink or something) and rolled the resin into a ball and actually i packed both of them together and hit both at the same time. that way it doesn't taste like complete dog **** and shoot you'll get blazed hahaha. but if you have a bong i sugguest that, but you wont be toking on it to long if all you have is a bowl pack left. you'll run through it fast. i sugguest the glass pipe.

ALSO!
I strongly sugguest never rolling anything with resin unless you are doing roaches and your doing a graveyard blunt (8-9 roaches + more green in a blunt wrap. usually the roaches by this time are hard from the large amount of resin in them)

But that's just me. Hope it helps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved