Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Ghetto ass homemade pipes.

• Please log in to reply

Magicalelephant

Magicalelephant

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
What're the most ghetto, crazy things you've made a pipe out of? If pics are possible, share, please!

For me, I made a pipe out of a marker cap(mouthpiece), cassette tape holder(body), and highlight/socket/gauze/headphone wirey stuff(bowl/three filters)

If I can get some pictures, I'll share, but this thing hits like a mother! Such a good pipe.

the green lamb

the green lamb

Hang loose

• Registered Upgraded
  • 346 posts
a carrot or a can.

thomasman

thomasman

bankai.

• Bronze Member
  • 4,561 posts

MsMaddie

MsMaddie

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Can, but hella people do that i want to do creative shit like make a pipe out of a marker?!?

Magicalelephant

Magicalelephant

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Can, but hella people do that i want to do creative shit like make a pipe out of a marker?!?

That's not a good idea, they melt. Trust me, I haven't smoked in a while (and not that much, to tell the truth) I know from experience.

TwoLOUD

TwoLOUD

CUBBIES/COWBOYS!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,795 posts
Tools..socket heads..etc.

xlilnickerzzzx

xlilnickerzzzx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 244 posts
I got a saltshaker and drilled a whole in the side and put a tube there. Then I put the cap to it which already has perfect sized holes upside down on the top of it so that it had a big bowl and wouldnt spill, and I glued it there It was a pretty sick piece and easy if you have the drill bit.

604toEKr

604toEKr

Stoner widda Boner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
aluminum foil rolled into a pipe

-Oh.

-Oh.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
I smoked out of the piece the other day; A piece of hollow pipe with a showerhead at one end. The front was off the showerhead and was the bowl. Thing was tight.

windowPanes

windowPanes

another nice Man, Gathering Dust.

• Bronze Member
  • 6,206 posts

Blutteufel

Blutteufel

Pope of Dope

• Gold Member
  • 6,980 posts

sodomizedjello

sodomizedjello

satisfaction guaranteed

• Old School
  • 1,637 posts
once at school i smoked out of a plastic pen. nothing else, just a pen. i took the pen apart so that it was just a tube. i lodged the stem of the nug in one end so that the bud was sticking out, lit the bud, and when i saw smoke coming off i inhaled from the other end. i took a few hits from two different nugs this way.

drig_smoker

drig_smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 144 posts

Fuck yeah:
Posted Image

Blooddevil.....YOU WIN THE PRIZE

thats the ghettoest tic-tac-fire-pipe ive seen....

............................the ghettoest pipe i made was a gutted out zippo, aluminum foil on the wick part, and the bottom opening mouthpiece, it looked like it would smoke bad, but it didnt!!!!

BTW, how does the tictac smoke???

Blutteufel

Blutteufel

Pope of Dope

• Gold Member
  • 6,980 posts

drig_smoker

drig_smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 144 posts

Harsh enough to peel the teflon off of Michael Jackson's court defense.

HAHA:hello::smoking:

Guest_mclovein_*

Guest_mclovein_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
my homemade glass bong, i drilled a glass vase and made a stem and bowl out of parts from ace, pull bowl off to act as the carb... pretty nice bong, hits like a champ

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users