Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

I had to admit my girlfriend to a psychiatric hospital.

• Please log in to reply

GimmieMore

GimmieMore

Drugged to stay alive....

• Bronze Member
  • 4,785 posts

Rhythm of Life

Rhythm of Life

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,478 posts
I was contemplating loading up my vape since I got off work. Now I got a reason.

Much love headed your way, keep the city posted.

Thrill

Thrill

Herbaged

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,669 posts
Wow. Hope everything works out ok...

Citie's sendin' good vibes your way!

Foraii

Foraii

Cornfield Catastrohpe

• Registered Upgraded
  • 140 posts
I was admitted into psychiatric care for an eating disorder, shit is gunna be really hard dude. My girl ended up cheating on me while I was there...pretty epic.

But my next bowl I toke will be to you guys, I wish you the best of luck with all of this. It may seem hard, and it will be, but in the end it will be worth it.

Much love and respect

MidZoner

MidZoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts
Everythings gonna be alright. What exactly did she get admitted for?

GimmieMore

GimmieMore

• Bronze Member
  • 4,785 posts

Inkorp

Inkorp

Bud Scorcher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
You did the right thing, you know that. Try and focus on the future, this is just something you will both have to go through... just try and look after yourself in the meantime so you can be there for her, get some sleep and food. I'm sure it will help her endlessly knowing that you're doing your best and looking after yourself.

I don't know what else to say man, just hang in there.

GimmieMore

GimmieMore

• Bronze Member
  • 4,785 posts

Reggin

Reggin

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,220 posts
I woke up, and immediately came to this thread..

There's not much I can say or do that can help. I hope all of this works out for the best for both of you. It took true love to be able to take her there even though you both didn't want to.

My thoughts and prayers go out for you to, and this wake and bake bowl will be for you also. Hell, make it two. Be sure to inform us.

-Reggin

GimmieMore

GimmieMore

• Bronze Member
  • 4,785 posts

Bigbrother

Bigbrother

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 338 posts
Aww, this is making me all sad seeing a fellow blade in a bad time, i hope everything goes well for the both of you.

TRIXIE--CHICK

TRIXIE--CHICK

im a girl DAM-IT,,,,

• Old School
  • 554 posts
THAT SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU CARE FOR HER.FOR ADMITTING HER IN THERE. JUST STICK BY HER AND LET HER NO YOU ARE THERE FOR HER. AS LONG AS SHE REALIZES SHE HAS A PROLBLEM IT WILL BE ALOT EASIER :cool:FOR HER TO GET THROUGH THIS.

C21H30O2.

C21H30O2.

Tuam Libera Mentem

• Registered Upgraded
  • 360 posts
Best wishs man, I really hope that things get well asap. Next bowl is for you guys.

BlazinDazon

BlazinDazon

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,469 posts
First off Im bipolar myself, and Ive been in a psych ward, that was a few years ago and I feel alot better today. I would say it was probally one of my biggest life chaning experiences, little things remind me of it on a daily basis, it makes me appreciate life more, still stressed me out thinking about it however.

Basically what happened was my parents lied to me about taking me to a rehab place after I admitted to smoking and taking vicodin after I made my dad promise to not take any drastic measures. I got home from the meeting and kinda flipped out trashed a bunch of stuff like my tv and computers simply because they were pissing me off, I also tried to fight my family when they tried to keep me from going to my car to go for a drive, they called the cops on me. I was cuffed taking to the hospital (laying in my own bed none the less), spent a day and a half in the ER before getting a real room.

For me the worst part of it was being taking out of my life (I was a senior in HS at the time) for two weeks straight against my will. One thing to note is that they take almost everything from you, you can't have anything sharp, can't have any shoe laces or cords, even the mirrors in the bathroom are actually metal plates bolted to the wall.

Atleast at the one I was at you had to follow some bullshit schedule talk about stupid shit and talk to mad doctors its real fucked up. We all had to have group discussions about shit I couldn't have cared any less about.

My best advice is to visit as much as you can, or at the very least call her alot. Also something thats really important is to try to keep things stress free for a few weeks atleast after she gets home, if shes mad about something dont argue. Also if theres a specific issue that made her depressed or whatnot, try to avoid talking about it.

I remember after the two most stressful weeks of my life I got home and it didn't even feel like home, more like a hotel or something.

The doctors and medical team will keep her safe, I would think shes probally stressed out, most people are there. However some people actually like it becuase its better than there lives outside, which is sad in itself.

Shes alot safer in there than outside it, althought its probally a extremely stressful situation for everyone involved.

vcrs

vcrs

wha..?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 485 posts
GL with that man, gonna go smoke a bowl for you

littlepinkbong

littlepinkbong

Wake n' Bake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 609 posts
You're a good boyfriend, she's lucky to have you. Stay by her side!

GolgiApparatus

GolgiApparatus

Nughuffer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,114 posts
im smoking this J to you brother

GimmieMore

GimmieMore

• Bronze Member
  • 4,785 posts

Thrill

Thrill

Herbaged

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,669 posts
Hope she's doing okay GimmeMore! Keep us updated.

42º

42º

SmoknChronicW/Nostradamus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,776 posts
man im keeping you and your girl in my thoughts and prayers. stay strong and there is always tomorrow.

good luck, keep us updated.

peace

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users