Vicodin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by EuDxKing, May 30, 2008.

1. Well a friend of mine at work got some 500 mg vicodin for some surgery, and he is allergic to it(and he is fully healed) so he is giving me it.

What do you suggest i do with it? And the dosage?
    Another question is the kind of high it will produce, if any?

And if i took a drug test, what would this be considered?
    Hydrocodone?

thanks any ways.

2. I'd suggest pop two and smoke a few bowls.

You'll feel great.

3. Start with 15-30mg, if you've never really used vics before.

By the way you have 5mg pills, not 500mgs. =] Yes, it will show up on a drug test as opiates.

4. be carefull with that shit. i started on them and got addicted real easy. i cant even do em no more cause of it, but theyre fun if you dont overdo it like i did

5. Yea, for 2-3 days after use it will show up as an opiate on DTs.

The high is just like... a wave of warm euphoria over your body, very nice feeling.

it's 5mg of Hydrocodone and 500mg of APAP (Acetaminophen aka Tylenol). Too much APAP can be terrible for you, so I suggest if you are taking more than three (15/1500) do a cold water extraction. Most simple CWE: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=272847

For dosages I recommend 3-4 for your first time, and don't do it on an empty stomach, just eat a little bit first (only eat a light amount).

6. No actually hydrocodone doesnt show up on a standard drug test because of the way its converted in your body after you take it. so you obviously dont know what you're talking about. In order to test for hydrocodone an OPIATE/more extensive test needs to be done. A regular drug test will NOT show hydrocodone. Get your shit straight. I love how everyone just says what they think is true without actually finding out before hand

Same to you, get your shit straight

FROM WIKI

:"These test classes were established decades ago, and include five specific drug groups. They do not always account for current drug usage patterns. For example, the tests sometimes exclude semi-synthetic opioids, such as oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, etc., compounds that are also abused in the United States."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test

FROM EROWID

Federal government guidelines (by NIDA-The National Institute on Drug Abuse and SAMHSA-the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) require that companies which use commercial class drivers licenses for employees must have a testing system in place. Among other things, this required testing program must test for 5 specific categories of drugs (sometimes referred to as the "NIDA 5"). Because of this federal requirement, most drug testing companies offer a basic drug test that checks for drugs in these 5 common categories. Click on the substance name for a description of the laboratory method for detecting the substance.

1. Cannabinoids (marijuana, hash)
    2. Cocaine (cocaine, crack, benzoylecognine)
    3. Amphetamines (amphetamines, methamphetamines, speed)
    4. Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
    5. Phencyclidine (PCP)

Expanded Tests
    Most drug testing companies also offer an expanded test which includes a few additional drug classes and specific drugs in the testing process. Most do not add all of these in their expanded test, but choose a different combination of 3 or 4 to add :

1. Barbiturates (Phenobarbital, Secobarbitol, Butalbital)
    2. Hydrocodone (Lortab, Vicodin)
    3. Methaqualone (Quaaludes)
    4. Benzodiazepines (Valium, Xanax, Librium, Serax, Rohypnol)
    5. Methadone
    6. Propoxyphene (Darvon compounds)
    7. Ethanol (Alcohol)
    8. MDMA (Ecstasy)

7. yea im gettin some 7.5mg vic's in a couple hours can't wait to gobble them up

8. you can still test positive for opiates after taking vicodin, i failed on a THC, cocaine, opiates, amphetamines, barbituates, benzodiazepines and alcohol test at my drug counseling. the test didnt specifically look for codones. so you need to get your shit straight man.

9. I have my "shit" straight, ass. A lot of places have the extended tests, and he never specified what tests. Okay, I didnt give much detail, but I was not wrong.

10. you type quite a bit for a fucking troll.:laughing::laughing::poke: